Props to L.Taylor.

Advertisement
Unless every single one of our positional coaches during Manny's tenure don't understand who their best players are (Todd Stroud with Rousseau, Simpson with Taylor, T-Rob with Hall over 0, and Likens sticking with Pope and Wiggins) I think it's orders from the top.
This is clearly what's happening and what had been happening

You spend all your time and resources recruiting these talented kids. And then you don’t play them. 👍. Then u watch film every week of older players messing up and continue to play them. I’m sorry but I don’t feel sorry for Manny at all. It’s ridiculous
Straight from the school of Randy Shannon.

Blame Diaz and Simpson should not get a pass here.
I'm blaming Diaz and giving Simpson a pass. Unless you think we should also hold it against Aristride for Chase Smith not being at Linebacker, and sitting behind Carter and Frierson. Or hold TRob/DVD accountable for starting Ivey over Couch to start the year, and Hall/Bolden over the younger guys.

Advertisement
Lmao...its a miracle!!!
Thank God GIF

Advertisement
You member the self important blow hard spin job “analysis” by some of the brainiacs here to justify limited reps for a 5 star like LT after he finally saw pt vs central directional conn?

I member.

I'm blaming Diaz and giving Simpson a pass. Unless you think we should also hold it against Aristride for Chase Smith not being at Linebacker, and sitting behind Carter and Frierson. Or hold TRob/DVD accountable for starting Ivey over Couch to start the year, and Hall/Bolden over the younger guys.
Well, TRob was giving Ivey props before the season so yeah I think it is the whole gang to a certain extent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back