Props to Diaz decommit list

Advertisement
I LOVE OFF SEASON MANNY

he is my favorite Manny
lavar ball weekend update GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
It helps when you only have 2 commitments at this point. Usually by December, our following year's class is in the double digits and #1 in the country because of that. We'll see what happens and there will always be decommitments but Diaz is upholding his end of the bargain.

As of today, no one knows how large their '22 class can be due to Covid and NCAA rule changes. If I'm Manny, I plan on taking 20 commits but that could be high if we see lots of early departures (NFL or Transfers) then hit the Portal hard to backfill (assuming the NCAA allows one-time transfers with no IC used).

Miami should also wait until spring/summer camps since there weren't as many HS games in 2020 to eval kids. Thus, only take known elite kids that want in.

Advertisement
Imagine what we could have if Manny would:

Let Lashlee handle the Off.

Hire a REAL D coordinator

And just stay away from them on game day!!

We could have something special!!!
EVERYTHING Manny does that doesn’t deal with the actual game is what I’ve always wanted in a Head Coach. Remember when Richt and Golden and Shannon would always refuse transfers etc?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He does somethings so well. Not offten to OC/DCs get only one year.. He dumped Enos.. lets see what he does with Baker.. Getting scorched is one thing.. not making halftime adjustments is a huge red flag.

Due to the new one time transfer rule, you could lose half your team at once. The NCAA should add some relief somewhere.

There is no new one-time transfer rule. They just allowed 2020 kids to transfer and play in 2020... as in yesterday. Thus, Walker can play in the bowl game.

The IC rule change will be decided in January. That is when Free Agency begins.

Advertisement
Back