Props to D

Canes2082

“He threw a shoe”
Maude
They got us some stops and a big turnover in the 4th. Only allowed 6 points in the second half. We made some adjustments and slowed Ebron down. Who would have thought the D would be keeping us in the game?

Advertisement
They got us some stops and a big turnover in the 4th. Only allowed 6 points in the second half. We made some adjustments and slowed Ebron down. Who would have thought the D would be keeping us in the game?

You are in denial. They were wide open all game even till the last tic on the clock. Defense was nonexistent except for about 4 possessions

They went 80 yards in 16seconds. That's in Donofrio and the bull**** he Calls. Who the **** runs prevent

You are in denial. They were wide open all game even till the last tic on the clock. Defense was nonexistent except for about 4 possessions

Please read again, I'm giving them props for getting us SOME stops toward the end. Tracy coming up with a big interception because who knows what would have happened. They made some adjustments and only gave up 6 points when god knows UNC could have scored more

I never said we were the best defense or anything. **** they have a long way to go, but if that means I'm in denial then ok yeah I'm in denial.

Advertisement
D got schooled in every possible way!
The end combo of chic and green is pathetic!
McCord needs more snaps period! I dont want to hear his young and gets pushed around etc
Green is a non- factor!

D got schooled in every possible way!
The end combo of chic and green is pathetic!
McCord needs more snaps period! I dont want to hear his young and gets pushed around etc
Green is a non- factor!

Our boys got spread out and it wasn't good....thought we played run D pretty well, but Ebron carved us up in 1st half although his TD shouldn't have been as he broke 3 tackles on the way in.

A year ago I feel it would have been a lot worse

Advertisement
Back