Props to Brevin Jordan

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
Kid is a stud. We all see what a good receiver he is, but rewatching the game you can see what a good blocker he is too. On the big post to Thomas he 1 v 1 stoned Burns better than our RT.

Advertisement
Kid is a stud. We all see what a good receiver he is, but rewatching the game you can see what a good blocker he is too. On the big post to Thomas he 1 v 1 stoned Burns better than our RT.

Seen that and died laughing. Their best pass rusher stone walled by a freshmen. Gotta love it

Was just watching this on the ACC replay on youtube. Had to back up the video to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. At first I said to myself, "Boy, Scaife did a good job with Burns on that play", then I saw the #9..lol

he and Mallory were poor blockers the first few games, as expected with freshmen, but they have greatly improved since.

Advertisement
Back