Prophet Brown, 2021 RB, California

Goulds Cane

Senior
Intriguing prospect from Sacramento. Doesn't have an offer but we should consider one since Thad Franklin's commitment is flimsy & he's just as good as any SFLA RB in my opinion.

5'11 180 lbs, plays for D1 Monterey Trail. In last year's CIF playoffs, they upset Folsom 35-23, a team loaded with Power 5 talent, behind an elite showing by Brown. In 2019 he recorded 64 carries, 779 yards and 11 TDs on the ground to go along with 17 catches, 343 yards & 5 TDs in the air. He also recorded 3 picks on defense playing corner. If any of you guys watch Big Ten football, he reminds me of Tyler Goodson from Iowa on film.

Also plays basketball & runs track. On the track he has personal bests of 10.9 in the 100, 22.7 in the 200, 50.7 in the 400 and 21'10 in the long jump. He is EXPLOSIVE.

Ranked as a 92 4* and the #14 running back on 247, while Rivals has him as only a 5.6 3* and #9 all-purpose back.

Early offers from Arizona State, Cal, Michigan, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oregon, USC and Utah.

Advertisement
Intriguing prospect from Sacramento. Doesn't have an offer but we should consider one since Thad Franklin's commitment is flimsy & he's just as good as any SFLA RB in my opinion.

5'11 180 lbs, plays for D1 Monterey Trail. In last year's CIF playoffs, they upset Folsom 35-23, a team loaded with Power 5 talent, behind an elite showing by Brown. In 2019 he recorded 64 carries, 779 yards and 11 TDs on the ground to go along with 17 catches, 343 yards & 5 TDs in the air. He also recorded 3 picks on defense playing corner. If any of you guys watch Big Ten football, he reminds me of Tyler Goodson from Iowa on film.

Also plays basketball & runs track. On the track he has personal bests of 10.9 in the 100, 22.7 in the 200, 50.7 in the 400 and 21'10 in the long jump. He is EXPLOSIVE.

Ranked as a 92 4* and the #14 running back on 247, while Rivals has him as only a 5.6 3* and #9 all-purpose back.

Early offers from Arizona State, Cal, Michigan, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oregon, USC and Utah.

His competition is trash but I like the speed.

His competition is trash but I like the speed.
Hey man, if you're saying his competition is trash then you're saying DJ Williams & Asante Cleveland played against trash too. He plays on the highest level of football in the state & plays against the best in Northern California. I agree on the speed.

Not sure if he's a take or not, would depend on how he feels about getting an offer....would he want to immediately visit (if dead period ended), because if visited and wanted in, I say we take him. Some kids rise as the competition rises, and that appears to be the case here.

Advertisement
Offer on name alone.
I deal with prophets from time to time...my main guy is slow, though. He gets me his prognostications after the event happens. (Fees are so reasonable I don't switch.)

I'll ask my prophet what he knows about this Prophet.

Advertisement
Committed to USC.

not yet. They are now the cb leader but the kid isn't committing until Monday. has been thought to be an Oklahoma lean for awhile. Now looks like USC is going to get him but not as a WR or RB, as a DB. He's going to play corner there if he commits to them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back