Propensity of this Athletic Program..

found the guy that jumped on the bandwagon recently. basketball was such an afterthought at um before coach l that we couldn't even get people to come out to games without giving something away (and people would leave after getting their stuff). 6 years ago you used to be able to take any seat in the buc minus courtside once the game started. spoiled soft-shouldered *****es complaining about the miracle work that larranaga has done.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not judging L until i see what he can do with a ton of talent, this upcoming year will probably be the most talented team we have had for years, if he cant go far with that i would understand some doubt in him

You know how we make fun of fans of programs that think their football team should be elite when they've never done anything to warrant that? Get some fcking perspective.

Advertisement
there is no doubt with coach l. NONE. . 2 sweet 16's and one nit finals in 3out4 years. top 15 class next year.

We need more good players on ALL our teams. Too much picking up everyone else's sloppy seconds. Coach L has to go out of the country to find decent players far too much. Until we get more real talent on ALL these teams, we will never win consistently.

We need more good players on ALL our teams. Too much picking up everyone else's sloppy seconds. Coach L has to go out of the country to find decent players far too much. Until we get more real talent on ALL these teams, we will never win consistently.

Sloppy seconds? We are bringing in a top 10 class this year. Jesus some of you are retarded. Oh and Oregon (a one seed) is pretty much made up of transfers. Do some homework guy

Advertisement
Too many turnovers (many looked like panic plays and just poor decisions) and like the previous game, got out hustled to every loose ball. They were satisfied to be there and did not want to win this game as bad Villanova.

Not just to lose the biggest games, and postseason games, but to get lambasted in these games.

I know I'll get killed for this, and I believe the ball team had a good season, and is a solid program..

When was the last time the Canes lost a meaningful/potential season ending game in the last minute, after putting up an excellent effort?

I ask because it seems like a cultural issue..

Dude!

This is CIS. Not Websters!

"Propensity?" Really?

We don't use big words here.

Go sit in the corner for a while.

Not just to lose the biggest games, and postseason games, but to get lambasted in these games.

I know I'll get killed for this, and I believe the ball team had a good season, and is a solid program..

When was the last time the Canes lost a meaningful/potential season ending game in the last minute, after putting up an excellent effort?

Miami got beat by a better team period. the basketball team is just starting to get to a level villanova has been at for the last 4 or 5. laranaga has Miami on a course where ncaa will be the norm starting this year. with the 2 5 stars and the other 2 recruits coming in next year plus what Miami has coming back the basketball team is on an upswing. expecting them to be more then what they were is ridiculous. this team is on the upswing and unlike nova this is only second time in last 5 yrs even made tourney.

Sloppy seconds? We are bringing in a top 10 class this year. Jesus some of you are retarded. Oh and Oregon (a one seed) is pretty much made up of transfers. Do some homework guy

Dude, he is talking about our current team. So bringing up our top 10-15 ranked recruiting class, that we are getting for the 2016-17 season, is irrelevant. Our past classes that make up THIS team, haven't been that good. We do need better players, and they're coming.

Advertisement
This year we are. When was the last time our basketball team brought in a top 10 class?

Go be a fan of some other school OP. Based on your post, you're obviously not an alum and Miami sports are somehow always disappointing you.

You must be a miserable person in real life

Advertisement

I like angel but he killed us because hes not athletic or long enough to break the zone. Hes crafy and gritty as **** but we got outcoached and outplayed.

You think Angel killed us? ha

Some of you literally JUST started watching Miami when the NCAA tournament came around.

Without Angel we don't sniff the S16.

We don't have a great big man or any depth at C/PF. We can't rebound, we get outmuscled in the paint, and we lose out on every 50/50 ball (which beyond effort is a physical thing as well).

We need bigs. And I hate to take anything away from Jekiri because he's been pretty decent for us all year and incredibly solid on defense, but we need a gamechanger underneath the basket. He was too soft.

Not judging L until i see what he can do with a ton of talent, this upcoming year will probably be the most talented team we have had for years, if he cant go far with that i would understand some doubt in him

I'll judge him. He's an unbelievable coach and an even better program builder.

He's 4-2 against coach K and .500 against Roy Williams (sleep on that). The only team that's really had our number is UVA and they are a 1 seed primed to be in another final four.

We play in THE toughest conference and we sell out every home game now. Students camp out the night before to get good seats.

Coach L is a top 10 coach in my mind, especially with what he's thrown together with transfer players, etc.
He will kill it here with top 10-15 classes. Next year should be solid, but the year after will be the ****.

Angel haters are hilarious

We wouldn't have made it out the first round without him

Advertisement
Back