Prop Joe Special 2021

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
From that tape...maybe warrants an offer from Miami right now. Needs to back pedal more & work on his awareness bc a few of big hits should’ve been interceptions.

Typical south Florida athlete...nothing special...needs to see how he develops. Good sophomore film though.

Last edited:
I'd wait for the Junior film and see what his frame looks like in 6-12 months. I like his instincts although he can improve his awareness as Tee said.

This brings to mind the differences athletes go through between their sophomore year and when they graduate. It’s the most crucial time for development both physically and mentally. The guy’s that end being 4 & 5 stars this is when they really take off.

I haven’t seen one bit of film of this guy so I have nothing to offer there, but I agree with you guys are saying his next year and senior year will be crucial.

I trust the coaches that post here when they talk about raw talent and obviously he has that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope it can be a pipeline

some real talent at that school currently

entire coaching staff needs to buy front row parking passes and live there
Really stacked team. I was a big advocate for going after 2020 cb jerrod pough but o well and also rueben hyppolite. But they issiah finnie, kevin knowles and Alfonso Allen and damien alford to name a fee who are ballers

Really stacked team. I was a big advocate for going after 2020 cb jerrod pough but o well and also rueben hyppolite. But they issiah finnie, kevin knowles and Alfonso Allen and damien alford to name a fee who are ballers
I'm hoping we get Hyppolite this class, but I'm fairly confident we get Finnie next class (if the staff wants him), it's too far out to say on Fonzo Allen, but he is high on Miami as of now.

McArthur is a very Cane friendly staff, Coach Senatus loves the U & is always trying to send his best players to us.

Advertisement
Back