Prop Joe prospect- Athlete

gogeta4

All-ACC
Not a kid I think we are on or anything..but someone I saw recently on a show for highlights and looks really good. Kid is committed to Toledo out if St Pete.

For the year he has 12 picks on defense...........in 5 games. Plays both ways. These are the types you hear about making it into the nfl from florida.

Advertisement
I'm not sure. I like him as a db though. He is a turnover machine right now in Florida with prerequisite size

Agreed. Would be a good fall back option if/when Miami loses some of the DB commits.

Just checked and he has a game coming up against Chaminade in 2 weeks. Gonna be good to see him Ryan Turner & Dilworth

Advertisement
Not a kid I think we are on or anything..but someone I saw recently on a show for highlights and looks really good. Kid is committed to Toledo out if St Pete.

For the year he has 12 picks on defense...........in 5 games. Plays both ways. These are the types you hear about making it into the nfl from florida.

An people say Coach Kool doesn't recruit well, looks like he is stealing one from the sunshine state.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement

Lakewood plays good comp

@Tee3000 you know

Lakewood plays good comp

@Tee3000 you know about this kid
Good player….Junior Vandeross is the best player up here foe 2022 though. Toledo commit.

Advertisement
Back