Proof that Duke is to fat and slow

Dam I lost respect for this board.... OP I hear ya bruh.. Duke has been running better last two games... Before that he had me worried...

Advertisement
So I decided to go back and look at his stats over the years to see if there was any correlation between him getting fat and his production. And boy was there. Whoever told him to gain weight is a moron
2012 he avg 6.8 yds a carry. He was held under 4yds a carry in ONLY 5 games of the 12 he played. He had 6 runs of over 40 yds. In 2013, you could tell the weight was hindering him cause he only avg 6.3 yds per carry. This was obviously going to go down once he faced the elite defenses of duke,Pitt,Virginia. He only had 3 runs over 40 yds. I know he missed games but see above about tough defenses he was going to face. He was held under 4 yds a carry in 1 of 8 games. 2014 he is avg 7.2 yds per carry. Career long run of 80 yds. 2 runs of over 40 yds. He has not been held under 4 yds a carry in any game.

So there you have it. Next time someone argues about him not being to heavy, just show them it's in the stats.

BOLIVIA

Duke got ran down his freshman year twice. Also, dude has had a broken ankle and sprained it after the break.

I don't know about yall but Duke looks faster this year and is running better in between the tackles. He needed to gain weight for the nfl and it is definitely working for him. He is averaging 7.2 yards a carry and is running hard as **** every time. Duke will appear fresher in games because we have aviable back(yearby for sure) or backs(Gus sometimes). Duke looks explosive and has had 3 straight 100 yard games and has a long string of 90 plus yards rushing yards dating back to last season as well.

Last edited:
omg I can't take it any more.

fools, the OP is being SARCASTIC.

are you as dense as D'onfrio?

Advertisement
Thread is 7 hours old and some folks still can't detect the sarcasm

even when every 3rd post on this thread acknowledges that there is sarcasm. this really drives home the fact that we have the stupidest fan base on the ******* planet.

Methinks there are those that think others missed the sarcasm when they themselves are WAYYYYYYYY behind the curve.

We are already 3-4 sarcasm's deep in this one geniuses.

So I decided to go back and look at his stats over the years to see if there was any correlation between him getting fat and his production. And boy was there. Whoever told him to gain weight is a moron
2012 he avg 6.8 yds a carry. He was held under 4yds a carry in ONLY 5 games of the 12 he played. He had 6 runs of over 40 yds. In 2013, you could tell the weight was hindering him cause he only avg 6.3 yds per carry. This was obviously going to go down once he faced the elite defenses of duke,Pitt,Virginia. He only had 3 runs over 40 yds. I know he missed games but see above about tough defenses he was going to face. He was held under 4 yds a carry in 1 of 8 games. 2014 he is avg 7.2 yds per carry. Career long run of 80 yds. 2 runs of over 40 yds. He has not been held under 4 yds a carry in any game.

So there you have it. Next time someone argues about him not being to heavy, just show them it's in the stats.

Bro wtf are you talking about? Duke was 10,000x faster his freshman year... If you go back and look at his film nearly EVERY run went for at least 15 yards. Maybe stats don't show that but the film does, F.A.G. and (no)D'(not-free!)-O love getting everyone polite and fat so now duke runs like a Jehova's Witness with a habit of stopping to chat. Hey Al, it's a training table not a WEIGHT GAINING table. I swear these clowns have no idea what is going on the world. Duke Johnson is a VICTIM. Good thing Swasey is there he's probably the most incompetent Strength Trainer in history I mean look it up. It's a fact.

Advertisement
I mean seriously I don't understand how some of you didn't recognize the sarcasm. It's kind of baffling and honestly you should really consider it on a real human level...seriously. I'm being serious.

Bro wtf are you talking about? Duke was 10,000x faster his freshman year... If you go back and look at his film nearly EVERY run went for at least 15 yards. Maybe stats don't show that but the film does, F.A.G. and (no)D'(not-free!)-O love getting everyone polite and fat so now duke runs like a Jehova's Witness with a habit of stopping to chat. Hey Al, it's a training table not a WEIGHT GAINING table. I swear these clowns have no idea what is going on the world. Duke Johnson is a VICTIM. Good thing Swasey is there he's probably the most incompetent Strength Trainer in history I mean look it up. It's a fact.

Duke is a better runner this year and looks explosive....

Bro, so u are saying he went for nearly 15 yds a run but the numbers don't reflect this. I hate when people say others are dumb but WTF are u talking about. Duke avg less than 4 yds a carry in almost half of his games as a freshman. Lmao at him always breaking long runs. The problem is memory. Fans always remember the good plays but forget how many times he ran for nothing. Breakaway speed is trait 8 in the list of characteristics u need in a back. Seriously. His runs over 40 yards represent about 4-5% of his carries. The other 95% are what make him a far superior player. Oh and he is still breaking a lot of big runs. Do u think Demarco Murray at 210 is as fast as he was at Oklahoma at 180? **** no but he is way better.

Oh and I get ripping on the coaches they deserve it but how do we know that duke didn't want to add weight?

I also find it amazing how there are 1000s of posts about how bama etc are way bigger than us and we get pushed around. Then we get bigger and the coaches are idiots. Swasey is great at putting on lean muscle but doesn't know how to develop strength posted say. **** we have posters putting up work out regimes we should be using as they know better. Now these same people are saying our guys need to add lean muscle and swasey sux. Talk about double talk

Advertisement
Oh my ****. He wasn't even trying to be inconspicuous with the sarcasm.

The retards in here can't even grasp sledge hammer sarcasm. These are the the same dopes who fall for whoop and rok's trolls 5 times per day like they've never seen them before. They're like brain-injured mice.

Oh my ****. He wasn't even trying to be inconspicuous with the sarcasm.

The retards in here can't even grasp sledge hammer sarcasm. These are the the same dopes who fall for whoop and rok's trolls 5 times per day like they've never seen them before. They're like brain-injured mice.
It's amazing they can even set up a log in here.

Wow......just f*cking wow......

Must have been one **** of a weekend for you OP

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back