Off-Topic Prominent coach/trainer from Cali arrested for sexual assault of a minor

Advertisement
Nice knowing ya.
Groz, I saw your comment earlier after he insulted Inday about me banning him for it and I said to myself “nope - I’m going to let it go today, Groz. You’ll see… I’m going to ease up and not overreact.”

It’s just weird how this came back.

Yo I live out here in Cali.

San Diego.

Disgusting pedophiles everywhere out here.

It's really bad.

Mostly Jews.
Coffin Dancing GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
that’s ominous in a pedo related thread.
He can’t post an actual summary street execution in here. If that’s someone’s thing they’ll have to go somewhere else for that 💁🏻‍♂️

If it helps, it wasn’t the execution of a pedo so technically it was off-topic… in Off-Topic.

Advertisement
This, ironically, reminded me of an infamous speech by a Cal Berkeley Professor who explained to his class in the first lesson why they shouldn't cheat and gave the apparent public reason that the University of Cal would suffer in its reputation.

This was response:

"Now, come on. Every two or three years, some football player rapes a townie at a fraternity party and the reputation of the University of Cal is pretty good."

Hearing that a HS coach went after minors makes me physically ill to my stomach. I hope they castrate him with a rusty, non-sharp axe.

Groz, I saw your comment earlier after he insulted Inday about me banning him for it and I said to myself “nope - I’m going to let it go today, Groz. You’ll see… I’m going to ease up and not overreact.”

It’s just weird how this came back.
It was a wild turn. I don’t think anyone saw him doing that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back