Projected 40 times.

Advertisement
What do you expect from the 8 players participating in the combine this week? Based on nothing just my guess.

DeeJay Dallas 4.6
Jeff Thomas 4.44
K.J. Osborn 4.6
Jonathan Garvin 4.72
Trevon Hill 4.68
Shaq Quarterman 4.7
Michael Pinckney 4.65
Trajan Bandy 4.56
DeeJay Dallas 4.6
Jeff Thomas 4.44
K.J. Osborn 4.6
Jonathan Garvin 4.72
Trevon Hill 4.68
Shaq Quarterman 4.7
Michael Pinckney 4.65
Trajan Bandy 4.56

The list shows why results have fallen, nowhere near the team speed you need to win.

Advertisement
What do you expect from the 8 players participating in the combine this week? Based on nothing just my guess.

DeeJay Dallas 4.49
Jeff Thomas 4.40
K.J. Osborn 4.50
Jonathan Garvin 4.72
Trevon Hill 4.68
Shaq Quarterman 4.68
Michael Pinckney 4.62
Trajan Bandy 4.56
You really need to get laid.

DeeJay Dallas 4.49
Jeff Thomas 4.40
K.J. Osborn 4.50
Jonathan Garvin 4.72
Trevon Hill 4.68
Shaq Quarterman 4.68
Michael Pinckney 4.62
Trajan Bandy 4.56
I have all of them slower than that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude ain't super fast. He is quick I guess. Big difference. He needs to work on his hands and attitude if he wants to play in the NFL. I dont think Jeff Thomas makes a 53 man roster in the NFL.

Some people are funny on here with Thomas. Not sure what film you guys were watching thinking he was gonna fly in the 40. He is what he is...quick, agile, and doesn't lose speed thru his cuts...but he was always a 4.5 kid.

Advertisement
Lmaoooooo y’all be believing them Nike times like they not cap.... Nike gotta sell **** too now lol
He ran a 4.38 in highschool, and a 4.45 official time at the combine in which it didn’t look like he ran it clean. Big ******* difference...

He ran a 4.38 in highschool, and a 4.45 official time at the combine in which it didn’t look like he ran it clean. Big ******* difference...
Bro you think kids running 4.3 laser in HS as a junior... and you go 4.45 that’s a big difference in a 4 year time spend so how did he get that slow? Lol shouldn’t he by your 4.3 Nike sparq combine stats he should be a 4.3 or faster?

Advertisement
Back