Program dead?

I was born a Cane fan. My father a cane fan, and his father was a cane fan back since the 60's

I'll always support the U. But I don't have to support the people who run it and don't know what the **** their doing and ruining the team I've watched since I was a kid in diapers.

You're part of the problem. Accepting mediocrity..... You've become too accustomed to this garbage they have sold you.

Advertisement
For those of you 'fans' who have jumped ship, I wish you would jump off of this board. Real UM fans don't bad mouth the school president, BOT members, AD or coach. To make it easy for you, here is my suggestion.

https://fiu.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=1183&fid=2457

Okay, and for those of you with the agenda, I'll make it easy for you ----- OP negged!

This is why I'm strongly in favor of abortion in the event of incest. The gene pool is too shallow to wet your *** if you sit on the bottom of the pool.

Advertisement
My only loyalty is to the players.

There are three critical components of a team.

1. The players
2. The fans
3. The coaches

of those three, two are givers and one are takers. Care to guess which is which?

I don't blindly support takers of a program.

im also loyal to the school, as well. cant turn my back on my alma mater. i hate the staff and the way the BOT is handling the program right now. needed to fire golden yesterday.

Sure Hitler killed millions of Jews but he's our fuhrer and it's our job to follow his decisions whatever they take our country

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back