Program dead?

btcane

Sophomore
For those of you 'fans' who have jumped ship, I wish you would jump off of this board. Real UM fans don't bad mouth the school president, BOT members, AD or coach. To make it easy for you, here is my suggestion.

https://fiu.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=1183&fid=2457

Okay, and for those of you with the agenda, I'll make it easy for you ----- OP negged!

Advertisement
Neither of the 4 you listed have been giving a **** about what made Miami. Miami! For 10+ years.

That's the truth. We don't have to support them it we don't like what they are doing.

Where does it say we have to like them or slurp up to their incompetence of getting this Program back in it's right place?

Advertisement
My only loyalty is to the players.

There are three critical components of a team.

1. The players
2. The fans
3. The coaches

of those three, two are givers and one are takers. Care to guess which is which?

I don't blindly support takers of a program.

Advertisement
President, AD, and HC all are merely hired hands, not owners. Those of us who paid our tuition, bought our tickets, made our donations and purchased our licensed merchandise, or in the case of players, given sweat and blood, we ARE the ones with the right to bad mouth those who get paid. The BOT have the ultimate responsibility and should not be given a free ride, even if they also donate money. In other words, shut the **** up!

"We don't have to support them it we don't like what they are doing."

Bye, Felicia.

https://fiu.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=1183&fid=2457

I'm talking about the 4 higher ups you listed.

Why do we have to support them if they don't give a **** and won't get the job done?

You think they deserve a participation medal? This is the ******* University of Miami.

We win championships here, not ******* losing seasons and underachieving.

They need to correct their mistakes and fix things.

I will never stop supporting the U. But I won't support those ******** till they do what's right.

Advertisement
And thanks for just keying in on one sentence of my post. I support the U regardless. You ***.

God it baffles me how dumb people are. I guess the world needs burger flippers and ditch diggers too.

I support the players that choose to come to Miami in attempting to restore our old glory. I refuse to support a president that hasn't put the program on the back burner, but put it at the back of the fridge to being forgotten about and uses the ACC cash that the football program makes for other venues. Same president is also responsible for allowing Nevin Shapiro into the program and is the reason we're in the mediocrity that we're in. I refuse to support the "athletic directory" that is Blake James as he's just a puppet. I also refuse to accept Al Golden and his bag of excuses and 55-56 coaching record.

Advertisement
I support the players that choose to come to Miami in attempting to restore our old glory. I refuse to support a president that hasn't put the program on the back burner, but put it at the back of the fridge to being forgotten about and uses the ACC cash that the football program makes for other venues. Same president is also responsible for allowing Nevin Shapiro into the program and is the reason we're in the mediocrity that we're in. I refuse to support the "athletic directory" that is Blake James as he's just a puppet. I also refuse to accept Al Golden and his bag of excuses and 55-56 coaching record.

What you said. My same feelings.

Where the **** does it say we have to like the BOT, HC, AD and President?

Nowhere. Who the **** is op to tell us that we have to support them. **** them, they are a big part why were in this **** hole were in right now.

LOL at this superfan ****boi so mad that Golden is pure sewage that he's trying to run off the last seventeen people on Earth who give a hot squirt of **** about Miami football.

Advertisement
Back