Profit from name, image, and likeness (July 2021?)

OhioHurricane25

Recruit
The current paradigm in college football that enables the top 4-5 programs to dominate seems unbreakable. We need something seismic to happen to change the current mold. The new Florida law that is supposed to go into effect this Summer might be that change. I have not seen anything in the media that mentions this law benefiting the college teams in Florida. Does anyone know what is going to happen this Summer? Will this help with our 2022 recruiting class?

Last edited:
Advertisement
The current paradigm in college football that enables the top 4-5 programs to dominate seems unbreakable. We need something seismic to happen to change the current mold. The new law that is supposed to go into effect this Summer might be that change. I have not seen anything in the media that mentions this law benefiting the college teams in Florida. Does anyone know what is going to happen this Summer? Will this help with our 2022 recruiting class?
Finally, the fan base can now affect the name , image, and likeness by using our savage twitter personas and get our good players to transfer. All while teams like BAMA will hire agents to promote players image and likeness and open up a shop in CHINA to sell their Jerseys. Lol

The current paradigm in college football that enables the top 4-5 programs to dominate seems unbreakable. We need something seismic to happen to change the current mold. The new Florida law that is supposed to go into effect this Summer might be that change. I have not seen anything in the media that mentions this law benefiting the college teams in Florida. Does anyone know what is going to happen this Summer? Will this help with our 2022 recruiting class?

NCAA delayed their vote on it

Advertisement
College football is now a business. And it will die just like the NFL.
Die? Like the NFL?!
1610929917309.gif

Advertisement
Back