Productive at work?

ajsgolf

Recruit
Anyone else feel they haven’t been as productive at work as they should have been for the last day, week, month, season? Once I began to see this season was becoming something special I started watching all pre and post game pressers, all the Canes fans on YouTube who have their weekly pre and post-game thoughts, reading all the articles about the matchup between the Canes and their next opponent, watching College Football Live and to boot, joining Canesinsight.com and spending way too much time on these message boards. Been loving every second of it. Granted I’d still watch every game that was televised but on the seasons where they were looking at .500 or just a bit better I didn’t spend as much time on the said coverages listed above. Prob should be a lot more productive at work but it has been harder to focus during this season. Anyone in the same boat?

Advertisement
Heading to Scottsdale Sunday for week of training

Wasn’t gonna be productive regardless, but

Zero ***ks given

Advertisement
Not at all! :q3XKXeX: On here all day. F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
funny-work-day-productive-lazy.jpg

Got some time I use or lose come the first of the year. Took a day of it today. Gotta go do something instead of sitting around contemplating the game and whether to pull the trigger on the 65” OLED. Jesus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back