Process of the downfall

gabednconfused

That/Dude
Premium
  1. Kosi pipes a ***** on snapchat in September, seemingly goes unnoticed
  2. Rosier firmly placed on the bench where he belongs
  3. UM's own student newspaper reports Kosi being an idiot in September only a few days before the bowl game. Self sabotage.
  4. Richt, in a hard place,thinks about benching Kosi because A) he did not punish him for this in Sept, or B) Blake/Pres of Uni asked for repercussions for Kosi being an idiot.
  5. Richt benches Kosi, most likely against his own better judgement, because of either Jesus telling him, or the university
  6. Left with the option of either a QB who wants to transfer -or- a 5th yr SR QB with a bunch of starts under his belt, Richt chooses to go with Rosier, because this is a must-win game to save his season, and that's what conventional logic tells you to do
  7. Knowing Rosier is going to start, the offensive team mentally checks out (I can confirm this from my coach on the team)
  8. After first pick-6, Richt realizes the mess he's in, but cannot take Rosier out because he will look like a hypocrite to the university for lack of discipline towards his knuckle-head QB Kosi. This meltdown snowballs as there is no choice but to keep the worst QB starter in school history in the saddle until its absolutely over, and pray Kosi can get him out of the hole.
  9. We lose an unimaginable game on the back of a snapchat post.

------Year ending thoughts------

This has been the season from ****. Even with the cards stacked against them, the defense played their tails off. The saddest bit is I have to wait til march for some semblance of hope once Rosier is gone.

I feel like you put a lot of this on Richt- but the lack of maturity shown by his QB room was the real downfall. He is expecting these kids to act accordingly and that's exactly what he didn't get. He got a choir boy with football down syndrome, and three kids who are unbelievably immature, because their coach is immature. The nepotism argument absolutely holds true here.

That being said, how do we address the O-line? What do we do at QB? Do you let the inmates run the asylum?

In the end, I don't care if the kids do right by god, satan, buddah, or this university. As Al Davis said "Just win baby". There has been too much losing to have to deal with some moral high-ground bull****.

Advertisement
I think this game was the perfect storm of Richt's antiquated, unimaginative offense meeting a QB with no talent and another who's lazy and incredibly immature,

Last edited:
  1. Kosi pipes a ***** on snapchat in September, seemingly goes unnoticed
  2. Rosier firmly placed on the bench where he belongs
  3. UM's own student newspaper reports Kosi being an idiot in September only a few days before the bowl game. Self sabotage.
  4. Richt, in a hard place,thinks about benching Kosi because A) he did not punish him for this in Sept, or B) Blake/Pres of Uni asked for repercussions for Kosi being an idiot.
  5. Richt benches Kosi, most likely against his own better judgement, because of either Jesus telling him, or the university
  6. Left with the option of either a QB who wants to transfer -or- a 5th yr SR QB with a bunch of starts under his belt, Richt chooses to go with Rosier, because this is a must-win game to save his season, and that's what conventional logic tells you to do
  7. Knowing Rosier is going to start, the offensive team mentally checks out (I can confirm this from my coach on the team)
  8. After first pick-6, Richt realizes the mess he's in, but cannot take Rosier out because he will look like a hypocrite to the university for lack of discipline towards his knuckle-head QB Kosi. This meltdown snowballs as there is no choice but to keep the worst QB starter in school history in the saddle until its absolutely over, and pray Kosi can get him out of the hole.
  9. We lose an unimaginable game on the back of a snapchat post.

------Year ending thoughts------

This has been the season from ****. Even with the cards stacked against them, the defense played their tails off. The saddest bit is I have to wait til march for some semblance of hope once Rosier is gone.

I feel like you put a lot of this on Richt- but the lack of maturity shown by his QB room was the real downfall. He is expecting these kids to act accordingly and that's exactly what he didn't get. He got a choir boy with football down syndrome, and three kids who are unbelievably immature, because their coach is immature. The nepotism argument absolutely holds true here.

That being said, how do we address the O-line? What do we do at QB? Do you let the inmates run the asylum?

In the end, I don't care if the kids do right by god, satan, buddah, or this university. As Al Davis said "Just win baby". There has been too much losing to have to deal with some moral high-ground bull****.
Gabe...good read but I think at this point people are psychoanalyzing this debacle too much! Its really simple! We have a clown running the program!
1-You psychoanalyzed the QB room why it stinks! Why the suspension, why an inexperienced QB coach is over that position!
2-Then we need to psychoanalyze why Mark PRicht only has 4 plays! Why his OF can't get out of its own way! And this psychoanalysis can go on forever.
3-Psychoanalyze why we are so unprepared, not hyped, no emotion and on and on and on!

The answer is simple and we can fix this quickly!! Pricht is upside down trying to dig himself out of a hole! We need to tell him to stop digging, give him a hand to get out, and kick his *** down the road! Jon, mom all need to hit the road as we all stand and wave them good bye until they disappear!

Advertisement
I think this game was the perfect storm of Richt's antiquated, unimaginative offense meeting a QB with no talent and another who's lazy and incredibly immature,
What about the top 10 QB who isn’t allowed to see the field because he’s a freshman. How is he unable to play after a year?

What about the top 10 QB who isn’t allowed to see the field because he’s a freshman. How is he unable to play after a year?
Better question is how much worse could Jarren Williams actually have played than either Rosier or Perry. The bar is sooo... low!!!

Also, how hypocritical is it for Richt to bench players for missing practice or classes yet he doesn’t bench a player who puts out a *** vid.... I am praying the Me Too movement goes after Richt and administration for this one. That could cause some heads to roll!!!

Advertisement
Back