ProCanes

Advertisement
EE966E5C-4031-430F-98F1-247C613C2D55.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's his kids and grandkids sorted
I wish. $8.25MM over 3 isn’t some crazy amount these days. Not to mention he probably ends up with around $4+MM (tops). I was talking to a friend the other night about this who played in the league for 9 years. Obviously he’s OK because of what he made and his pension, but it isn’t generational wealth.

Advertisement
Only if invested wisely and living relatively modestly.

It’s a great deal of money but far from generational wealth.

Sure. He’s earned a cool mil a year for the past four. I’m assuming he’s socking away this second contract. 5-6 after taxes with a couple decades to double then double again and he’s not even 50 with 20M in net worth, not counting any future earnings. I’d say that’s generational.

Sure. He’s earned a cool mil a year for the past four. I’m assuming he’s socking away this second contract. 5-6 after taxes with a couple decades to double then double again and he’s not even 50 with 20M in net worth, not counting any future earnings. I’d say that’s generational.
It definitely could be but a lot of these dudes spend money like it’s always going to be there.

Let’s hope someone got through to him the importance of sound investments and living on a budget

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back