ProCanes

Advertisement
Nice to see a couple canes doing their thing. KJ has had a really bad start to the season here in MN hoping he turns it up going into FA this off-season
In 2 games he has 6 catches and a td.

I dont know if its really bad...was there alot of drops. Hes been targeted maybe 10-11 times?. i think i saw 1 drop but i havent watch much of their games

Advertisement
In 2 games he has 6 catches and a td.

I dont know if its really bad...was there alot of drops. Hes been targeted maybe 10-11 times?. i think i saw 1 drop but i havent watch much of their games
He has had a lot of bad drops and has looked a little soft. Fans here don’t care for him at all. He’s outside looking in for a contract extension with the Addison draft pick so it’s a shame to see him look differently than who KJ is so far

Advertisement
He has had a lot of bad drops and has looked a little soft. Fans here don’t care for him at all. He’s outside looking in for a contract extension with the Addison draft pick so it’s a shame to see him look differently than who KJ is so far
If Minn is smart they just resign him n run with the Jefferson, Addison,and him group. He's a solid #3..plus 2 in certain situations..they should get him for reasonal price especially when i dont see much talent behind him on Minn roster

If Minn is smart they just resign him n run with the Jefferson, Addison,and him group. He's a solid #3..plus 2 in certain situations..they should get him for reasonal price especially when i dont see much talent behind him on Minn roster
Agreed. Word is signing hockenson to a ludicrous deal ate through the money for a kj resign but who knows

Advertisement
1695154868904.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back