ProCanes Pic (Steelers and Jaguars)

deerob305

Junior
Screenshot_2015-08-15-07-25-22-1.jpg

Stephen Morris, Chick, Linder, Spence, Armbrister, Green, and Hurns

Advertisement
wish em the best

the pro bowl pic from a few years back was epic..I think Vince was the only one missing

Advertisement
Spence is my 2nd favorite cane on defense behind Sean Taylor.... Dayum i think the injury ruined him. Could have been Lavonte David type talent especially at WLB

Advertisement
Spence is my 2nd favorite cane on defense behind Sean Taylor.... Dayum i think the injury ruined him. Could have been Lavonte David type talent especially at WLB

Great choices but man thats when I know I'm an old fart. When I hear favorite on defense I'm always immediately torn between Rusty Medearis, Rohan Marley, Jerome Brown...I fart dust.

Great choices but man thats when I know I'm an old fart. When I hear favorite on defense I'm always immediately torn between Rusty Medearis, Rohan Marley, Jerome Brown...I fart dust.

I'm wright there with you, old fart. Marley was a sick bastid.

Advertisement

I'm wright there with you, old fart. Marley was a sick bastid.

Loved Marley.

And yes, I'm an old fart too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back