Pro Canes Update: Week 3

View as article
Advertisement
In fairness, neither did we. Lol He was clowned while he was here, & told good riddance when he left. So was Gus. Can’t claim them now b/c they in the league. Lol. In 2004, we wouldn’t give two f’s about anyone that transferred out b/c we were flushed w/ NFL talent. Now? Anyone that wore The U at any time on their helmet we claim b/c we have been scraping by lately. Lol.
Rells you know we good, but I disagree. The boy tore his knee up and worked his way back as a Cane. And he still reps the U regardless of the propaganda. Gus been repping Miami … These boys are Canes! And this same sorry ****** includes Willis (who I include)…and Willis been a Cane for 5 minutes.

If you put in work on Greentree and you don’t disavow … you a Cane.

Rells you know we good, but I disagree. The boy tore his knee up and worked his way back as a Cane. And he still reps the U regardless of the propaganda. Gus been repping Miami … These boys are Canes! And this same sorry ****** includes Willis (who I include)…and Willis been a Cane for 5 minutes.

If you put in work on Greentree and you don’t disavow … you a Cane.
I feel u; & I believe both of them got their degrees officially from Miami. But I’m w/ @JeddTheFisch ; on the intro or the graphic, if they still claim Miami I’m good w it; if they speak another school’s name, man.....it rubs me thee wrong way.

I feel u; & I believe both of them got their degrees officially from Miami. But I’m w/ @JeddTheFisch ; on the intro or the graphic, if they still claim Miami I’m good w it; if they speak another school’s name, man.....it rubs me thee wrong way.
Difference between a graphic and actually speaking it. ****, I’ve seen players speak their high schools and as it’s been pointed out…there are Miami HOF’ers who don’t even have Miami degrees. Gus been repping the U since day one, and can’t nobody who wasn’t on the team determine who is and who ain’t. Plus, Golden and Richt…these kids had reason to bounce.

Advertisement
Lamar Miller was signed to the Chicago Bears practice squad yesterday as well. Pinckney's strategy of letting his hip injury heal before signing as an undrafted free agent may end up serving him well - in spite of the disadvantages placed on undrafted free agents (no rookie mini-camp held, only 80 players in training camp instead of the usual 90, etc.) this summer, as caused by the pandemic.

Regarding Matt Bosher, see Matthew_Suero's Week 2 Update at - https://www.canesinsight.com/articles/pro-canes-update-week-2.7103/ - Comment 15 where I included recent ProCane Tryout info (including Bosher with the Bills), IR updates, and recent Waiver Wire Transactions. I know these guys are mostly on the NFL fringes, but it's kind of a "Where are they now?" post ... because not everybody can be a star!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back