Pro Canes Update: Week 12

View as article

Matthew_Suero

Junior
Premium
Week 12 Pro Canes Update. Here we go.

Frank Gore ran the ball 15 times for 65 yards and became the number three all-time leading rusher in NFL history. Duke Johnson ran the ball five times for 22 yards and caught one pass for eight yards.

Braxton Berrios had a 69-yard catch and a 26-yard punt return. Phillip Dorsett caught three passes for 33 yards and a touchdown. Allen Hurns had four catches for 42 yards and a score.

Greg Olsen caught five passes for a total of 44 yards. Jimmy Graham had a seven-yard catch.

On the offensive line, Jon Feliciano, Brandon Linder, and Ereck Flowers both started for their respective teams..

On the defensive line, Chad Thomas had five tackles while Allen Bailey and Anthony Chickillo each had three. Al Quadin-Muhammad had two tackles, one being a TFL. Calais Campbell and RJ McIntosh each had one tackle.

Adrian Colbert had one tackle in his Miami Dolphins debut. Sheldrick Redwine had three tackles. Jamal Carter also had a tackle.

Pat O’Donnell punted the ball six times for 250 yards, just under 42 yards per punt.

Pro Canes Week 12 MVP: Frank Gore

MVP Standings:

1st: Frank Gore (3)

2nd: Denzel Perryman (2).

T-3rd: Phillip Dorsett (1), Calais Campbell (1), Chad Thomas(1), Rayshawn Jenkins(1), Olivier Vernon (1), Duke Johnson (1), Greg Olsen (1).

Advertisement
Frank Gore is the gift that just keeps giving.

I assume Matthew was too traumatized to give a Pro Canes update this week. But Duke had an excellent game against the Pats yesterday to help the Texans win. And Homer was key to the Hawks win a few minutes ago. We still pump out great backs despite the other program challenges.

Also, Redwine was promoted to first team in the Browns' loss vs. the Steelers due to injury of the starter Randall. I didn't see the game, but saw on the stats board that he had 6 combined tackles and played every snap but one. Must have done something right.

I assume Matthew was too traumatized to give a Pro Canes update this week. But Duke had an excellent game against the Pats yesterday to help the Texans win. And Homer was key to the Hawks win a few minutes ago. We still pump out great backs despite the other program challenges.
I am traumatized no doubt but I put them up on Tuesday’s so I can get the Monday night guys in.

Advertisement
18 years after we beat Nebraska for the National Title, Frank Gore is still setting records. Unbelievable.

Advertisement
Back