Pro Bowl Rosters

True but it’s just a popularity contest at the end of the day. Lavonte David is one of the most impactful defensive players in football today but doesn’t get the respect he deserves and has been left off the pro bowl for 2 years in a row in which he deserved to be there
False. Just false. it is not ‘just a popularity context.’ That list is mostly the best players in the game. Imperfect not random or all popularity.

you may be upset about David, but you are making too much of it.

Advertisement
I was told our talent isn’t an issue.

i guess the new mantra will be ‘our talent wasn’t an issue under Manny, Golden and Richt, but it’s an issue today!’
Artie burns has talent but was never trained to be a high level professional, college is supposed to help with that. Our staffs have been completely **** poor with that

Artie burns has talent but was never trained to be a high level professional, college is supposed to help with that. Our staffs have been completely **** poor with that
Ok. Agreed. That doesn’t mean our talent is where folks keep claiming it is. We aint in Kansas anymore.

Ok. Agreed. That doesn’t mean our talent is where folks keep claiming it is. We aint in Kansas anymore.

are we at Alabama/Clemson no but same we better than 80% of acc teams and half Sec with better coaching!!! Most of the players we have could have gone to the teams I’m referencing as having better players than and played well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back