Prior relationship with T-Rob leads to UM offer for DE Durant

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
It was said on the Canesinsight podcast show that parents and recruits have been calling to sing the praises of Mike Rumph and the work he is doing in his new role. They said he sells the UM product very well, he is very knowledgeable and that all of their travel plans, hospitality and accommodations have been A1. They said that Manny should be applauded as well for finding a role for Rumph that fits. They said that Rumph in that role is paying off with recruits and their families.
Not with penn st Durant it isn’t . Thanks again Mike

Advertisement
No other way to spin this but this, along with Spells, is a major loss by the staff.

No other way to spin this but this, along with Spells, is a major loss by the staff.
Durant is definitely a loss, but I wouldn’t call it major. Spells other two finalists suggest there’s some other stuff going on and if we get our other targets to go along with Rogers he isn’t even a loss let alone major. But I definitely wanted Durant’s unique skill set at DT. I’m disappointed with the Durant news but it’s still not Panic and Over-Reaction time!

Advertisement

I disagree.

Spells issue is that CIS rates him a **** of a lot higher than Miami does. Most of CIS has him at CB1 when he’s really CB5 on the board that matters.

Durant is a solid player but I’m not losing sleep over a guy who will take 3 years to see the field.

Perhaps he should speak to Dunmore about how great the Pedo State life is. Dunmore is now building a dam as a Beaver. Sad that these tales don’t get passed on and kids have to learn their own lessons.

When you speak in absolutes and get half of the post wrong, there’s no other way to spin it.. it was a bad post
You’re implying we didn’t lose on Spells, I’m assuming? I disagree.

Advertisement
Screenshot_2021-07-04-09-50-33.png

How's this a major loss? SMH. Y'all just be talking. LOL. Spells is at the bottom of the CB board for this staff. Graves or Feagan would be a loss. And Durant actually is in the same boat as Jamaal Johnson. They underize tweeners that aren't elite players who can actually make a team that much better. They would just come in for depth. LUCAS, Lyons, would be major loss.

Advertisement
Back