Prior relationship with T-Rob leads to UM offer for DE Durant

View as article
Advertisement
I'm going to put a lot of stipulations here.

When I was told about the silents we have, he was not a name that I was told.

Its possible he could've committed afterwards, or will committ to us on the date, but I wasn't told anything about him. He wasnt even in the update I received at all lol.

Thus me being quite of the subject. No breadcrumbs from me on this guy. I got nothing.
Won’t try to pry too hard but how many silents were shared with you?

19B6FDBD-2676-4043-93D8-5F9B83265DF2.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Problem is kids dont wanna hear the truth and thats one thing Rumph won't do is lie and sell false promises. Does that hurt him? Yes it does but his character won't allow him to do that.
If you don’t know how to sell while being honest, you don’t know your product well enough… or your product sucks. Rumph has proven he has no idea what he’s doing and is in way over his head. Character has nothing to do with it.

Advertisement
If you don’t know how to sell while being honest, you don’t know your product well enough… or your product sucks. Rumph has proven he has no idea what he’s doing and is in way over his head. Character has nothing to do with it.
It was said on the Canesinsight podcast show that parents and recruits have been calling to sing the praises of Mike Rumph and the work he is doing in his new role. They said he sells the UM product very well, he is very knowledgeable and that all of their travel plans, hospitality and accommodations have been A1. They said that Manny should be applauded as well for finding a role for Rumph that fits. They said that Rumph in that role is paying off with recruits and their families.

Last edited:
It was said on the Canesinsight podcast show that parents and recruits have been calling to sing the praises of Mike Rumph and the work he is doing in his new role. They said he sells the UM product very well, he is very knowledgeable and that all of their travels plans, hospitality and accommodations have been A1. They said that Manny should be applauded as well for finding a role for Rumph that fits. They said that Rumph in that role is paying off with recruits and their families.
Good for Rumph. Hope he’s crushes it from here out

Advertisement
Back