Prior relationship with T-Rob leads to UM offer for DE Durant

View as article
Durant- CB to Penn State a week after visiting

Spells - Crystal balled to West Virginia

Chamblee - Shut down his recruitment and stuck with Arkansas a week after visiting

That's based on if these crystal ball picks are legit.
Not flipping an OL from his own state in the Midwest is a strike to you? Are you counting every OV who doesn’t commit a strike for every other school?

Anyone who’s paying attention to Spells knows what’s up. The kid wants to be treated like CB1 by UM, and he’s CB 3-4. I wouldn’t say Bama “struck out” on Fegans if he popped for UM. Kid just got tired of waiting or being treated like a lesser recruit. Spells is our Fegans.

Durant is an entirely different story. There’s no reason he shouldn’t be a Cane, and I’d call this a significant miss that has nothing to do with “where he sits on our board”.

I see one strike.

Advertisement
Not flipping an OL from his own state in the Midwest is a strike to you? Are you counting every OV who doesn’t commit a strike for every other school?

Anyone who’s paying attention to Spells knows what’s up. The kid wants to be treated like CB1 by UM, and he’s CB 3-4. I wouldn’t say Bama “struck out” on Fegans if he popped for UM. Kid just got tired of waiting or being treated like a lesser recruit. Spells is our Fegans.

Durant is an entirely different story. There’s no reason he shouldn’t be a Cane, and I’d call this a significant miss that has nothing to do with “where he sits on our board”.

I see one strike.
I get what you are saying on the Chamblee pick and I probably went a little to far out of the disappointment from Spells and Durant but I definitely believe Spells should be a Cane. If we made him feel like not a priority then that's a mistake on our part because he's a baller.

Advertisement
I get what you are saying on the Chamblee pick and I probably went a little to far out of the disappointment from Spells and Durant but I definitely believe Spells should be a Cane. If we made him feel like not a priority then that's a mistake on our part because he's a baller.
That’s fine, but someone is being left out in that case. Henderson twin, Fegans, Spells, Graves, Rogers, etc. I think they have Graves and Rogers as must gets, then Fegans next, then Spells and the twin.

I’m not in these conversations so I don’t know whats being communicated, but Spells seems to want to be prized more. Maybe they are mishandling him, but I think there’s more to it than that.

That’s fine, but someone is being left out in that case. Henderson twin, Fegans, Spells, Graves, Rogers, etc. I think they have Graves and Rogers as must gets, then Fegans next, then Spells and the twin.

I’m not in these conversations so I don’t know whats being communicated, but Spells seems to want to be prized more. Maybe they are mishandling him, but I think there’s more to it than that.
I think Spells is better then all of them outside of Rogers and Fegans. If we're doing this big game hunting with Fegans and Singletary and choose to not prioritize Spells it really could hurt us down the line

Advertisement
I think Spells is better then all of them outside of Rogers and Fegans. If we're doing this big game hunting with Fegans and Singletary and choose to not prioritize Spells it really could hurt us down the line
I left out singletary too, lol.

I like Graves, Rogers and Singletary the most personally. I get why they aren’t all in on Spells yet, but that’s me.

Advertisement
I left out singletary too, lol.

I like Graves, Rogers and Singletary the most personally. I get why they aren’t all in on Spells yet, but that’s me.
We're definitely taking a big gamble here. I guess I'm just so used to us getting burned that I always expect the worse and want us to play it safe

Ok Bama boy
You’ve gotta sit this thread out.
Yeah you got it... I'm definitely a fan of the 6 time national champion Crimson tide since 2009, pretending to be a Canes fan , just so I can make myself feel miserable about the countless 7-5 seasons we have every year... C'mon,
Welcome back.
Engage with the post, not whatever you think about the poster, or leave it alone. Y’all look like children with the Bama boy name calling.
If people are going to go back to badgering and pestering members here, we’ll deal with it as stated in the Operation Public ***** thread.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/operation-public-*****….169777/

We're definitely taking a big gamble here. I guess I'm just so used to us getting burned that I always expect the worse and want us to play it safe
That would be totally understandable if the combo of Banda & Rumph were still here but we gotta let T Rob do his job

Advertisement
Frustrated Michael Scott GIF

Advertisement
Back