Prior relationship with T-Rob leads to UM offer for DE Durant

View as article
Idk who Ivins is referring to, but one of those guys was a "silent", last I heard.
I like that!

He didn’t mention more than “an offensive target.” I don’t think it’s Flip based on Gaby’s report that he’s going to visit Oregon last week of July.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It better be some work out or in person eval thing. If Simpson is just concerned about his size he better be on point with his eval.
His tape says Fck measurables he’s ballin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Durant
Spells
Chamblee

Maybe even 4 because Agbo might be going to Oklahoma. This is all based on if the Crystal ball picks are legit
Considering the Chamblee kid was already committed I can't classify that as a strike at all & Spells' place on our board been discussed here ad nauseum so that one can be labeled several ways aside from a strike

1625331687554.jpeg

Advertisement
Durant- CB to Penn State a week after visiting

Spells - Crystal balled to West Virginia

Chamblee - Shut down his recruitment and stuck with Arkansas a week after visiting

That's based on if these crystal ball picks are legit.
You are calling chamblee a miss?

Weren't we going after him? I thought he visited and decided to stick with Arkansas a week after coming here? I could be wrong, if so my bad.
Yea that’s true but I don’t count a kid that has only visited once and had no connections with the school or staff a miss. Everybody said it was a free visit when the kid scheduled it.

Advertisement
Back