Prior relationship with T-Rob leads to UM offer for DE Durant

View as article
Penn St mod said he’ll be watching Durant on Sunday because “he’s heard some things”. And he shot up their board after he OV’d.
Lol WHaT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN? Mod maybe right but the statement he made doesn’t even tell you anything

Advertisement
Durant OV’d to Penn State the week before he OV’d here. There was no smoke. Now suddenly their is the day before he’s announcing. Rumored he wanted to stay in state and it looked really well he’d wind up here.

Something don’t jive, either he just really likes Penn State and fell for Franklin’s BS enough to go OOS, or we all the sudden got cold feet on him being a take. Have a feeling it’s the former unfortunately, and don’t like either scenario. This kid is a take.
It aint exactly scientific analysis but his whole family had Miami gear on during the OV. I didn't see that in any of his OV pics to other schools. The OP of this thread is about Durant saying his mom wanted him at Miami. This was before visits. The new information 2 days before he commits in a recruitment that was pretty quiet is odd. Not even that he would pick another school but just that all of sudden Penn State people are hearing things when they hadn't all June.

I mean he was hedging probably because he didn’t trust the info he got. Penn St doesn’t really land many Florida kids that the Big 3 wants.
They had some hype a few years ago in summer with kids like Dunnore and Wingo but none of them signed a PSU. Does anyone know if Durant ever visited penn st?

Advertisement
It aint exactly scientific analysis but his whole family had Miami gear on during the OV. I didn't see that in any of his OV pics to other schools. The OP of this thread is about Durant saying his mom wanted him at Miami. This was before visits. The new information 2 days before he commits in a recruitment that was pretty quiet is odd. Not even that he would pick another school but just that all of sudden Penn State people are hearing things when they hadn't all June.
Quick little bag drop changes things

This is unbelievably dumb. Some of y’all should take some time off of recruiting.
3 commits thus far. 6 months to go. Most of the board used summer OV’s. It’s not looking good no matter how much this fanbase keep pushing back the month. First was June. Now it’s July. Dead period now in swing. Will be fall camp before we know it. I know how good this recruiting staff is but I’m not sure if Manny’s passive approach was the right play coming out of the pandemic. We will see. Hope I’m wrong

Lets just wait and see before everyone starts freaking out...
ABB99DFE-0AA1-4698-B2C7-41C39E67E047.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Young man looks like a sure fire Cane: “THIS KID IS A STUD! LOOKS LIKE THE NEXT (INSERT NAME)

Crystal Balls start rolling in for another squad: “HE WASNT A TAKE!!!”
I've never commented on this kid prior to my post above. He's too small in my opinion and my bet is that Manny and company ultimately decided the same.

Advertisement
My super homer hope is that Ivins is referring to Gibson (maybe had some time with him at The Opening) or Agbo.

Advertisement
Back