Prime openly admits portal tampering?

Advertisement
I mean we all know it happens, but he basically comes out and says we already have guys lined up. Nothing to see here?

Jake Schwanitz
@JakeDNVR
·
Follow
Coach Prime on the immediate future: “We already know what’s going to come in the next few days to a week and a half. You guys are going to be pleased with what’s coming, I promise you that.”
Yall gotta let this go. It's sad even for Canes fans.

Advertisement
Let them play… the board is basically celebrating almost wins, other teams’ losses and crying about other programs …

It’s sad, but lemons make lemonade…
Too Good To Be True Security GIF by n26

Advertisement
Not sure what anyone would expect him to say. If you haven't noticed by now he's incredibly media savvy. Just like floating Sapp coming there to coach, it keeps people talking about them when they're irrelevant.

Advertisement
Did Saint Mario not say the other day that there will be alot of turnover?

How can he know this?

Sarcasm aside, everyone knows free agency is about to open up on the 4th. If you aren't back channeling replacements for likely departures, you're an idiot and behind the times.

Lastly, I'm not making fun of you @edge i don't mind the post at all.

Stealing signs is more important than an infraction stealing players. Mario when asked about the portal and turnover of players he referred to college football as the business it now is. Ain’t that great. What actually does this 🙌🏻 stand for Today? It’s all bull**** now. No loyalty what so ever. It’s marketing and $$. I hope these kids make so much money that they put the nfl out of business, another **** show.. it’s all a sham to have you pony up with your bets. Look at the pristine all America manning boys, they’re gamblings biggest pimps. Mario is right is business not sport.

Stealing signs is about as important as a get rich quick scheme. Talk about a non issue 🥱

Advertisement
Let the idiot talk and get himself in trouble. He has no filter and comes across as a guy who thinks rules don't apply to him.

Every coach and fan knows it's happen. It's just foolish to talk about it in that manner.

Advertisement
Back