Pricing released UM VS UF

Worse yet that I have yet to see mentioned...

I’m not sure there’s a true limit on how many you can buy. I purchased my “up to 6” limit initially. Went back to see what was available an hour later and found 6 others I liked. Figured what the **** let’s see if it works... and alas! It does.

Just purchased another 6 on same account. The entire process is essentially Swiss cheese. Holes everywhere.

Good luck!

Motherfvcker. Those could be my seats.

Fire Blake. Now.

Not even ****ed at quoted poster, but this is ******* bush league as bush league can be.

So ******* ****ed right now.

Advertisement
This is the point, ultimately.

Look, I already have my 6 tickets, up on the Plaza level. But that doesn't change the fact that I have lots of friends who are getting shut out of the process, or even worse, are getting false or conflicting information.

So the people who want to write firm letters can write firm letters.

I choose to do more.

It doesn't hurt to be honest. Blake is supposed to work for all of us. I know we don't fill out his employee evaluation, but still.

Blake is performing poorly, and he has a weak-spined boss (Frenk) who is not going to do anything about it unless someone tells him to fire Blake.

I just don't want to wait until we have a new University president to get some improvements in our Athletic Department.

LOL

Tell us “what more” you’re going to do, hotshot.

I’m waiting for your response.

Six plaza tickets? LOL

So I looked at the seating chart, and here is what is left in the lower bowl:

About 250 seats left in the lower lower bowl (100s sections), in the corners and end zone.

There's about 4,000 seats left in the Plaza level, in the corners and end zone.

There's about 5,000-6,000 seats left in the upper deck (200s sections), mostly sideline, some corner.

That is straight from the seat-selection website (showing green for the available seats).

And for those that haven’t bought tickets yet, do not trust the website even if it looks like it is up and running now. I would do both at the same time. I would be on the phone and on the website at the same time. Call 15 minutes before your allotted time or earlier to get in the queue of the phone calls. That’s the best advice I can give you

Just got mine via website and received confirmation. Got some Plaza level sect 41. Anyone know when parking passes go on sale?

Advertisement
LOL

Tell us “what more” you’re going to do, hotshot.

I’m waiting for your response.

Six plaza tickets? LOL

You just can't help yourself.

You're obsessed with me.

Even stole your log-in name from me.

I'll tell you what, I'm going to do more than "send a measured firm letter". That's what weak people do.

Worse yet that I have yet to see mentioned...

I’m not sure there’s a true limit on how many you can buy. I purchased my “up to 6” limit initially. Went back to see what was available an hour later and found 6 others I liked. Figured what the **** let’s see if it works... and alas! It does.

Just purchased another 6 on same account. The entire process is essentially Swiss cheese. Holes everywhere.

Good luck!

Yep. Didn't want to bring this up, since it is a wide-open exploit. Current system sucks.

But some people are going to suggest that you send "measured firm letters" to Blake, the very guy responsible for the current system.

That'll teach him.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Fire Blake. Now.

Not even ****ed at quoted poster, but this is ******* bush league as bush league can be.

Yep and even crazier is I just tried to go back on the site to see what's available and I'm still getting the event update spinning crap, and that's with a fresh clicked link and browser. Straight garbage.

Fire Blake. Now.

Called in around 2:35p, got a person at about 2:55p and had my order completed for 6 seats in Section 233 by the time my window opened at 3p. Went online when my window opened, just to see what is available and to check the system and it would let me hold additional tickets. Could be delay in the ticket agent processing them onto my account, not sure.

I have a feeling there are going to be a LOT of tickets hitting the secondary market in the next week.

So, what’s your solution or approach? Serious question.

I always try to work the problem, it’s how I operate. But I’m open to suggestions. Fire away.

I know you'll try to mock me for this, but I have friends at multiple levels at UM, many who are active in the Alumni Association, the faculty, even up to the Board of Trustees.

I will discuss this with them and cite specific failings. I know there are lots of different levels of alumnus participation, some people just go to football games and that's it, but I actually go to events where people can ask Blake questions in public. He needs to squirm when people ask him to cite specific improvements he plans to make in the HC points and football game ticketing system.

With Frenk as president, it is going to take widespread dissatisfaction with Blake's performance to accomplish change.

Letters to Blake are not going to work. You can send them, and he'll send you a politely worded response, but he's not going to do anything based on letters.

Called in around 2:35p, got a person at about 2:55p and had my order completed for 6 seats in Section 233 by the time my window opened at 3p. Went online when my window opened, just to see what is available and to check the system and it would let me hold additional tickets. Could be delay in the ticket agent processing them onto my account, not sure.

I have a feeling there are going to be a LOT of tickets hitting the secondary market in the next week.

Just to be clear, I only bought the 6 that we needed and did not purchase additional tickets, but just wanted to see if I could.

We are seriously Venezuela in the ticket office. Good people trying to do their jobs on the front line (at least for the most part), but the leadership is completely FUBAR.

Advertisement
I went online and picked a few, but was told some of the 6 seats I picked were no longer available. Ended up with 6 seats together in section 129.
8 minutes tops...

See you all in August.

Advertisement

Just for the record, I called early too, was told that "the system wouldn't release tickets before your appointment time", so I debated the guy about Athletic Department lies until he let me purchase my tickets. So the "system wouldn't release" story was just another of the many lies.

Advertisement
Back