Preston Williams former 5* transferring

Advertisement
He's a sissy boy fashion model.

I'll pass thx

Maybe Penn St. is looking for a replacement sissy.

I'll pass thx

I am pretty sure the one thing a sissy can do is catch some balls. Which, our players have been dropping a lot of, I say take if he gets in early enough to play next season..

Advertisement
So he's leaving Tennessee for modeling or because he wants to be on a coastal city?

Berkeley ca is trash

I'll pass thx

I am pretty sure the one thing a sissy can do is catch some balls.

He definitely won't leggo of them ballz...
preston-williams.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
If the ACC or Miami (can't remember whose rule it is) still enforces the rule that requires a kid to spend 3 semesters at a juco before they become eligible or they have to sit out a year, that'll rule us out if he plans on using the loophole like Barnett at Bama

If the ACC or Miami (can't remember whose rule it is) still enforces the rule that requires a kid to spend 3 semesters at a juco before they become eligible or they have to sit out a year, that'll rule us out if he plans on using the loophole like Barnett at Bama

You mean the NCAA rule?

Advertisement
Other than depth, what problem does this athlete solve for Miami?

What capability does he bring not already on the roster?

Why is he even transferring from UT? To be closer to the fashion/modeling industries or to.be on a different team?

Danger Will Robinson...danger...

Advertisement
Other than depth, what problem does this athlete solve for Miami?

What capability does he bring not already on the roster?

Why is he even transferring from UT? To be closer to the fashion/modeling industries or to.be on a different team?

Danger Will Robinson...danger...

He would be the most dynamic wide receiver after ahmmon richards on this team easily... might be better but I think really highly of richards...Don't play yourself Preston is a dynamic receiver and would immensely upgrade the talent at the position. And he played top level 6A competition in Ga. He's a baller

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2137180/5721b536dfe23b2d688ca032

Again I'll try to see where he is going next. He's a former teammate of mine. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to USC at all. It always seemed a school like that fitted him better than Tennessee imo

Last edited:
I dont care if he catches ****s as well as he catches footballs. If he can ball I'll be happy to have him transfer to Miami.

He is a former 5 star wr who is leaving UT because of location rather than competition. We are in need of dynamic receivers. Who cares if he wants to do part time modeling, that is like saying we don't want Chad Thomas because he also wants to play music and play in clubs.

He is a former 5 star wr who is leaving UT because of location rather than competition. We are in need of dynamic receivers. Who cares if he wants to do part time modeling, that is like saying we don't want Chad Thomas because he also wants to play music and play in clubs.

My Knoxville sauces say he lost playing time to Tyler belly button

Advertisement
Back