Preston Stone

Advertisement
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but one of the top QBs from the '21 class, Preston Stone is, strangely enough, a current SMU commit.

He's had an offer from us for awhile.

With Lashlee coming here, maybe we'll see some interest from this QB.

https://247sports.com/player/preston-stone-46039887/

Good find...noticed he went to an epicopal HS. Wonder if he will only choose a christian college

Advertisement
Preston Stone's dad is a SMU booster & both his parents are SMU alumni.

His older brother Parker was supposed to be a walk-on for SMU 2 years ago too, idk what happened with that though.

He was always going there since way back in June.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Preston Stone's dad is a SMU booster & both his parents are SMU alumni.

His older brother Parker was supposed to be a walk-on for SMU 2 years ago too, idk what happened with that though.

He was always going there since way back in June.

Yup. Plus SMU's director of recruiting (Scott Nady) coached at Stone's highschool before moving to SMU a couple of years ago. I think he left right before Stone showed up at Parish, but Nady is still pretty tightly connected with the staff/school.

I also remember reading somewhere that he's got another brother on the team at SMU.

It's recruiting, so I guess anything can happen, but I really don't see this kid going anywhere but SMU.

001-2-1517829267.jpg

Is all SMU.

Go Canes

I was thinking he may be an option when I saw him commit bc I noticed Lashlee recruited him but his family looks to be all SMU and he even talked about being a Dallas kid and wanting to play at home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back