Coaching Press Conference tomorrow 12/7 @10:00am

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wanna run through a ******* wall right now.

Open photo
Can we get an Ultimate Warrior top rope shake version?

Advertisement
The team has no idea what’s in-store for them. I keep seeing the image that’s always shown of Moffitt making them boys run in the sand. It’s going to change around this place, no more loafing around!

Went back and compared some of Manny's welcome presser to this and talk about night and day. Some of that isn't Manny's fault. He was a rank amateur and he really had no idea how to helm a program and it showed. A bunch of glib generalities and lofty rhetoric with few details. (AKA a politician's speech). Mario sounds like a guy who's done it, knows what it takes, and has a plan. I know it's just a presser and those don't make tackles or execute trap blocks on 3rd and 1 but you have to like everything you heard. Our new coach is on top of sh*t. Let's go.

Advertisement
Dude we may or may not get a ring with Mario but we are going to be a much tougher team. You can just tell he will get this team ready for war each week. How could you not want to play for this guy sheesh. I had heard about him but never really watched pressers or anything my God

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back