President Frenk

Typical Miami fans to trash the guy before he's had a chance to do anything. I love this program but (most of) our fans are trash.

Advertisement
I'm just happy he wore a shirt this time.

The fate of the football progrum rests in their hands.

COE4I20WUAAOXTn.jpg

COK-wCUWUAAxoLD.jpg

COK-wCTW8AATZ7s.jpg

Lmfaooo @ that wrist band wtf ...

Hmm, those high pants...

ED-GRIMLEY21.jpg

Typical Miami fans to trash the guy before he's had a chance to do anything. I love this program but (most of) our fans are trash.

I generously gave him 48 hours to fire Fraulden the Incompetent. He still hasn't done it, dooming his status as yet another BOT puppet.

You'll note that Flake & Frenck never publicly hug, lest the puppet strings get entangled.

I generously gave him 48 hours to fire Fraulden the Incompetent. He still hasn't done it, dooming his status as yet another BOT puppet.

You'll note that Flake & Frenck never publicly hug, lest the puppet strings get entangled.

Because firing the football coach at a school he just joined right before football season isn't a moronic expectation to put on the guy or anything.

Because firing the football coach at a school he just joined right before football season isn't a moronic expectation to put on the guy or anything.

After winning season opener #getrealistic #talktomeafterFSU

Advertisement

The moronic expectation is that you think a puppet has firing power. My post merely stated the obvious. I'm good at that, and you're good at missing it.

Vows to create the conditions to make winners. Understands the link between high profile sorts and the benefits to the student body and community.

Something Donna never understood.

You need elite sports to first attract prospective students, especially the students from South Florida, and the academics to bring it home for the win. With how expensive the school is, even though very few students pay full out of pocket, sports need to be even more of a draw to secure that investment.

Advertisement
Vows to create the conditions to make winners. Understands the link between high profile sorts and the benefits to the student body and community.

Something Donna never understood.

You need elite sports to first attract prospective students, especially the students from South Florida, and the academics to bring it home for the win. With how expensive the school is, even though very few students pay full out of pocket, sports need to be even more of a draw to secure that investment.

This...While we are a different place an example, Alabama has gone from low 20K enrollment 10 yrs ago to over 32k. A building goes up at Bama every 60-90 days. You cant tell me their recent success has not contributed to their enrollment trends

but hey we have pillars

Let's just hope he's closer to Tad Foote than he is Shalala

Shalala and her liberal agenda did more damage to the University than she did good...they just don't advertise that

Advertisement
Rejoice.

Firing Day is 81 away.

[video=youtube;aM7wD7L5iFw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM7wD7L5iFw[/video]

The president should not be responsible for this action. You should have a competent AD in charge of the whole department. We have a flawed system.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back