Presented without comment

Advertisement
@nystateofmind please consider setting up a poll to see who is the consensus favorite all-time best college coach (Football Gawd) from members on CIS. The winner will officially and fairly be elevated to Football Gawd, and we can put the controversy to rest. Hey we may even get @CaneDynasty to resurrect.

Take another poll - the coach who recruited for and supplied Jimmy with the most top players, also by default supplied Dennis with the most top players, supplied himself with the most top players, and by default provided his successor with the most top players.

Oh, doo-doo.

It's . . . . BUTCH DAVIS!

Advertisement
Take another poll - the coach who recruited for and supplied Jimmy with the most top players, also by default supplied Dennis with the most top players, supplied himself with the most top players, and by default provided his successor with the most top players.

Oh, doo-doo.

It's . . . . BUTCH DAVIS!
Ok, so I guess you will vote for Butch... I may do so myself. However... I wasn't only speaking about UM related coaches.

0310B2C6-4822-44E1-8447-9285519C48C7.gif

Happy for Butch but I don't get the point here. Their schedule is a joke and I'm pretty sure we just waxed them a bit ago.

We did not wax them. Actually we cost people tons of money on this game b/c we didn’t wax them.

The point is, Butch stepped into a **** poor program and every year they’ve gotten better. And I’m tired of the poor schedule line. Ppl act like FIU is dripping w 4 and 5 star players playing a schedule w teams chopped full of 2 and 3 star players. Their schedule is comparable to their roster. U know who did have a **** poor schedule? We did!

I think the point is we should’ve hired the guy b/c clearly he’s coaching these boys up

Advertisement
If we played FIU's schedule we'd be 13-0 and Malik Rosier would be the Conference USA Player of the Year

Literally this makes no sense, b/c we did play a Conf USA type schedule and furthermore, the level of competition is appropriate. Butch ain’t trotting out a vastly superior roster. These dudes literally were avg 3.7 wins/yr their entire history. It’s a chit hole of a program.

Last edited:
Really?

So you think FIU players are just as good as UM players?

You're comparing subcompacts to high performance sports cars.

Shouldn’t matter for Butch the Gaw, since he’s so great. Peterson beat Saban & Alabama while he was at Boise State. Butch can’t even beat Lane.

Advertisement
Better then the atrocity we be putting out there now, **** they played us tough we should of beat them 100-0

Bruh they did not play us tough lmao. I was at the game for that *** whoopin. The had like 48 total yards and 0 points until our second string defense came in the game with around 6min left.

Advertisement
Bruh they did not play us tough lmao. I was at the game for that *** whoopin. The had like 48 total yards and 0 points until our second string defense came in the game with around 6min left.
We should of dropped 75 at least................say no

Our second string allowed them back and that should never happen at the U even with 2nd stringers

We should of dropped 75 at least................say no

Our second string allowed them back and that should never happen at the U even with 2nd stringers

Allowed them back? We were up 30, that game was over. That game was 0 competition.
When Nick Saban and Bama played against FIU(2009) they were down 14-13 after the half. They ain't drop 70, 60, or even 50 on them either.

Allowed them back? We were up 30, that game was over. That game was 0 competition.
When Nick Saban and Bama played against FIU(2009) they were down 14-13 after the half. They ain't drop 70, 60, or even 50 on them either.
2009 bama lost to Utah they werent even stacked yet, we in year 3, I think they lost to Utah I wont check though if my memory serves me right. I could be wrong

2009 bama lost to Utah they werent even stacked yet, we in year 3, I think they lost to Utah I wont check though if my memory serves me right. I could be wrong

Just checked Wiki(cuz I didnt know for sure myself, I just know people at Bama was ****ed).
2009 actually happens to be the only year that Saban went undefeated (14-0). Year 3 at Bama as well

Advertisement
Back