Preseason top 25 defenses

Advertisement
That’s says future power rankings so not just factoring in this year. It’s a weird metric to be quite honest

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
What's the trick here cause all I see is #1 Alabaga… wtf!

Last edited:
Yea Raquel Welch can work wonders just ask Andy Dufresne.
@AUcane changed his Raquel Welch profile pic to what looks like Farrah Fawcett and it through me off.

And as a side note, years ago before Shawshank was out, I stayed on that Beach in Zihuatanejo, Playa la Ropa, where Tim Robbins reunited with Morgan Freeman in that movie. It was very different from a Caribbean beach with the rock formations and darker water. That area is probably not considered safe now with the Narco issues.

@AUcane changed his Raquel Welch profile pic to what looks like Farrah Fawcett and it through me off.

And as a side note, years ago before Shawshank was out, I stayed on that Beach in Zihuatanejo, Playa la Ropa, where Tim Robbins reunited with Morgan Freeman in that movie. It was very different from a Caribbean beach with the rock formations and darker water. That area is probably not considered safe now with the Narco issues.
Exactly.... you know I've seen the movie dozens of times, and one day I decided to look up that place to see where it was and if it was nice to visit and as you say US travel advisories say it's crime ridden.... so much so that Andy sold his beach front property for peanuts after receiving numerous death threats and moved to Medellin where it's much safer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back