Preseason Award Watchlist

I'm going full conspiracy here, but I doubt any of us will live long enough to see a deserving Miami player win one of these awards again.

Siht, we can't even get guys on first team ACC!

2021 Thorpe winner - Tyrique Stevenson - University of Miami (Fl)

Advertisement
Advertisement
If by the truth you mean clever then you aren't as dumb as you act.

/ you didn't, and you are

Since your reply makes absolutely zero sense, I think it’s clear who the dumb one is.

To put it it plainly, you’re not clever, just a lame smartass.

Since your reply makes absolutely zero sense, I think it’s clear who the dumb one is.

To put it it plainly, you’re not clever, just a lame smartass.
That wasn't a smart *** comment, that was a clarification. The man I was talking too didn't take it personal, but you sure did kid, relax and play with some Legos

If Jaquan Johnson has another season that's identical or better than the one he had last year, he should win the Thorpe Award and Bednarik Award IF this was a fair and impartial award system that isn't historically bias against Miami Hurricane players.

(How tf did Sean Taylor not win the Thorpe and / or Bednarik Award ???) Roy Williams? gtfoh

Michael Pinckney doesn't get enough recognition nationally from the media clowns who come up with these lists either.

Michael Jackson should be on the Thorpe watchlist as well

I wonder if they are even on the first all-acc list

Advertisement
Hoping with so many players on these awards watch lists that one or a few ball out this season and pick up some hardware

Advertisement
Sean Taylor should have won the Thorpe but I guarantee he didn’t give a **** that he didn’t.

This is the same guy who turned down the chance to go to the Playboy Mansion as a Playboy All American!

Shaq Quarterman is on the Butkus watch list

Michael Jackson and Jaquan Johnson are on the Jim Thorpe award watch list

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back