Preseason All-ACC team

Advertisement
They have 4 of the 5 offensive linemen, the starting QB, 1 of the 2 RBs, and 2 of the 3 WRs.

Good lord.

8 of the 13 players on the All-ACC offense are at Clemson.
David Hale said he struggled not to make a Clemson pick at every offensive position but TE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
PR and KR are not part of these teams and instead just a special teamer slot. The returners touch the ball more than the WR's in many games. That's silly to me.

Garvin had 5.5 sacks last year. He's got some work to do to be on the national scene.
And 18 tfls which is obviously significant and among the tops in the country returning. His problem is that he had 0 sacks in the last 5 games, regardless people are sleeping on the Syracuse dends as they had one who had 10 sacks and 17tfls and the other produced 10 sacks last year as well

Advertisement
Agreed, should have separate PR and KR slots for voting. Overall, not looking at Clemson 😂, we seem to be well represented given the circumstances, and for being picked 2nd in our own division. I’ll take , plus the other preseason awards for players such as KJ, Brevin, Shaq, Pinck, etc. we play UP to our potential then Enos will get us there offensively. We already know we will have it defensively.

And 18 tfls which is obviously significant and among the tops in the country returning. His problem is that he had 0 sacks in the last 5 games, regardless people are sleeping on the Syracuse dends as they had one who had 10 sacks and 17tfls and the other produced 10 sacks last year as well
Man they put thomas on the team. The dude was a backup at clemson. It wouldn't have been a problem if they picked the other syracuse end.

Advertisement
Xavier thomas was a backup at clemson dude. He had 5.5 sacks but was 2nd in the acc in tfls last year.
I don't agree with accolades for hype either. We see it every year though with the top teams. I was simply explaining why Garvin wasn't on the list. Garvin left some sacks on the table. I think he'll clean that up this year and get double digits.

Funny bit is I bet you all three wont make first team at the end of the season, REGARDLESS of how the year turns out.

Man they put thomas on the team. The dude was a backup at clemson. It wouldn't have been a problem if they picked the other syracuse end.
Exactly, Kendall Coleman or Jon garvin absolutely deserves to be on there over Thomas

Advertisement
Back