Pregame message to this forum from ya boy bhall960

Crystal Ball

Actual fking Legend
This offseason has been a **** of a ride. Everything has lead up to today and were all excited and we all want more than anything for our boys to shock the world. I genuinely think we have a good chance to do so.

That being said, everybody on this forum knows that this is a tall task. i just advise that we all keep things in perspective and realize that this Bama game is not our entire season and the outcome of it doesnt change our goals for the year one bit.

Bama is a monster, and odds are we are going to lose this game, maybe by multiple scores. If this is the outcome of the game, realize that it has nothing to do with the rest of our season.

Please, for the love of god, dont flood the board with "FIRE MANNNY, BENCH KING, PROMOTE TROB TO HEAD COACH, REVOKE EVERY PLAYERS SCHOLARSHIP" if/when we lose to the most dominant program in all of college football. Again, this game does not dictate our season.

All that being said, im ******* excited as **** to watch our guys take the field and do their thing. I feel surprisingly optimistic for whatever reason.

Go Canes, *** Bama.

Have a great gameday, gentleman. Cheers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back