Predictions Thread

Advertisement
I’m clueless about this game, which Rosier shows up, good Rosier and we could roll them, bad Rosier and it’s the other way around.
I’m going with my heart and say 31-17, Miami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m clueless about this game, which Rosier shows up, good Rosier and we could roll them, bad Rosier and it’s the other way around.
I’m going with my heart and say 31-17, Miami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miami absolutely WON'T score in the ' thirties ' against mighty Wisconsin!:um1lw: Why? Because Wisconsin is going to BURN CLOCK, time after time after time after time. Which will probably lead to the winner scoring in the ' twenties. ' hUh.

Nobody has made any bold predictions which indicates you'all are apprehensive about the game tonight.:puzzled:

Advertisement
Wow we got a very stupid/ wierd poster using the same pics and the comments that can only seem to come from a 11 yr old or younger.

45 to 17 The U

AR-312299752.jpg

Advertisement
I won't hazard a guess. The Badgers will need to limit big plays on defense and stupid penalties and turnovers on offense. I guess you could say that of any team, in any game, but Wisconsin let some pretty weak teams hang around in the first half due to holding calls, stupid interceptions, fumbles on the goal line, etc.

The Badger defense bailed us out time and again in the regular season. OSU exposed us a little bit in the first half, scoring two TD's on big plays. On the other hand, when OSU is dialed in, they might be the best team in the country. Kind of a moral victory to be hanging around at the end of the B1G championship.

Hornibrook is equally able to make a brilliant throw on a key third down as he is to throw a brainless pick-six at the worst possible moment.

The key is for your DL to stuff the interior run, generate a consistent pass rush, and play man coverage on our young receivers. That all seems reasonably possible, so I hope for a Badger win but wouldn't predict it.

Advertisement
I won't hazard a guess. The Badgers will need to limit big plays on defense and stupid penalties and turnovers on offense. I guess you could say that of any team, in any game, but Wisconsin let some pretty weak teams hang around in the first half due to holding calls, stupid interceptions, fumbles on the goal line, etc.

The Badger defense bailed us out time and again in the regular season. OSU exposed us a little bit in the first half, scoring two TD's on big plays. On the other hand, when OSU is dialed in, they might be the best team in the country. Kind of a moral victory to be hanging around at the end of the B1G championship.

Hornibrook is equally able to make a brilliant throw on a key third down as he is to throw a brainless pick-six at the worst possible moment.

The key is for your DL to stuff the interior run, generate a consistent pass rush, and play man coverage on our young receivers. That all seems reasonably possible, so I hope for a Badger win but wouldn't predict it.

You’re gonna get boat raced. You struggled with OSU’s speed....we’re faster with a better Defense.

You’re gonna get boat raced. You struggled with OSU’s speed....we’re faster with a better Defense.

I beg to differ. Ohio St. held mighty USC to SEVEN points last night. hUh. Nevertheless, mighty Ohio St. has been INCONSISTENT on defense for most of the season.

The bottom line: which Miami defense shows up tonight? The one against mighty ND, and Va. Tech. Or the one in the ACC championship game. My money is on the defense which knocked off both Va. Tech, and mighty ND.:dbc: dUh.

Advertisement

Miami will generate a healthy pass rush, IF those Johnny Rebel good ol' boy SEC ref's DON'T give Wisconsin some helping NO CALLS! :11263364213_e8bdef3 hUh.

I beg to differ. Ohio St. held mighty USC to SEVEN points last night. hUh. Nevertheless, mighty Ohio St. has been INCONSISTENT on defense for most of the season.

The bottom line: which Miami defense shows up tonight? The one against mighty ND, and Va. Tech. Or the one in the ACC championship game. My money is on the defense which knocked off both Va. Tech, and mighty ND.:dbc: dUh.

ND held them to 13...btw what do you mean what D shows up tonight? They gave up 77 yards to Clemson(1.6 ypc), 250 in passing, and 2 TO’s. It’s not the D’s fault that starting position for Clemson was at the 50 majority of the game.

Advertisement
Back