Predictions for the 2023 Class Shocker

Advertisement
We bout to hit King Booker levels.

FIVE TIME!
FIVE TIME!
FIVE TIME!

i see what you did there realization GIF

Advertisement
Remember the promo with his brother as Harlem Heat and Book said the N word? Sheri was their manager
Ah man, great times as a teenager watching Nitro. Loved Harlem Heat, top 5 tag team of all time in my eyes.

But the way Stevie Ray played off the fact that Booker said n***a live on Nitro... and Model Sheri grabbing his chin and cheeks saying something to hi.... lmao Booker T said Hogan came up to him after that promo and said he loved it,but remember, I'm a good n word. 🤦🏿‍♂️😂

Ah man, great times as a teenager watching Nitro. Loved Harlem Heat, top 5 tag team of all time in my eyes.

But the way Stevie Ray played off the fact that Booker said n***a live on Nitro... and Model Sheri grabbing his chin and cheeks saying something to hi.... lmao Booker T said Hogan came up to him after that promo and said he loved it,but remember, I'm a good n word. 🤦🏿‍♂️😂
Harlem Heat def in the top 5 tag teams. Loved them. And how dare you call Scary Sheri “model”? Barf. Miss Elizabeth and Woman all day

Harlem Heat def in the top 5 tag teams. Loved them. And how dare you call Scary Sheri “model”? Barf. Miss Elizabeth and Woman all day
I was calling her by her WWF name when she was with Rick Martel.

Sorry, love them, too, but Sheri is one of the reasons why I love wrestling and women's wrestling. 🤷🏿‍♂️ RIP to all three, they are all trailblazers.

Advertisement
I was calling her by her WWF name when she was with Rick Martel.

Sorry, love them, too, but Sheri is one of the reasons why I love wrestling and women's wrestling. 🤷🏿‍♂️ RIP to all three, they are all trailblazers.
Died too young. She was the best with Macho. Then Elizabeth yanked her around and tossed her out of the ring after Macho’s retirement match with Warrior

i feel like we end up with Fletcher and Derek Williams that Texas Safety. no real strong reason just seems like dudes that end up being canes

Sheri & mean Gene were true pros playing it off like nothing happened when I was a true 😱 moment

Advertisement
7x22 GIF

People thought the royal wedding happened with the prince & megan markle but I always correct them and let them know the real royal wedding occurred at Summerslam 91 when Macho Man married Elizabeth...........and later of course Jake Roberts & the Undertaker crashed the wedding reception with a cobra in a gift box

Advertisement
7x22 GIF

People thought the royal wedding happened with the prince & megan markle but I always correct them and let them know the real royal wedding occurred at Summerslam 91 when Macho Man married Elizabeth...........and later of course Jake Roberts & the Undertaker crashed the wedding reception with a cobra in a gift box
But later Undertaker saved Elizabeth from a chair shot by Jake the Snake

Advertisement
Back