Predictions for the 2023 Class Shocker

Shannon Sharpe Wow GIF by MOODMAN

Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

C62B3527-A544-429C-BEC7-D9F263BCDF4C.gif

Advertisement
Kamanawana Leya.
I hear (but I can't tell you from where) he's a big stud top secret recruit from or near the American Samoa.
Also hear he's not on many if any websites; supposedly just started playing football.
Technically raw but has big upside.
I am from Am Samoa and Coached HS football there last year. I can tell u with confidence that he is not from Am Samoa🤣🤣🤣. His name is reminiscent of someone from Nigeria👀🤣🤣🤙🤙

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We ... and the program ... could sure use some exciting positive news. Hope it comes SOON. Been a tough season.
Agree and the Pitt game is big. This team needs to beat Pitt. I have eyes, I’ve seen how dreadful we are on offense, and how one minute the defense looks good, another they are giving up 99 yard touchdowns to a cupcake and getting **** on by your rival, but getting to 500, the practice time for the bowl game…. Its a good thing for our young players. If this made no sense my bad just smoked an L lol

Advertisement
Kamanawana Leya.
I hear (but I can't tell you from where) he's a big stud top secret recruit from or near the American Samoa.
Also hear he's not on many if any websites; supposedly just started playing football.
Technically raw but has big upside.

season 2 lol GIF by #Impastor

@Cane47 We took this to an arbiter. You’ve been found guilty. Terrible joke to put on CIS.

You’ve been processed. Say hi to your cell mates Ben Dover and Titus Zell.

moment prison GIF

@PIPO Right call

Advertisement
Back