Predictions for second half

Advertisement
Advertisement
What do you think will happen in the 2nd half?

Miami squeaks out a win and Al talks about how tough an opponent FAU is and how the delay really hurt us. Probably mentions the cloud at least once.

Short week, Bad weather, Night Game, guys freelancing yada yada. Someone post the link to the next fire al golden banner please so I can throw a few bucks in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually he did nail it. We literally won this game by accident.

It would help if you understood the meaning of the word "literally". Big word, yes, but you have to show a little more effort.

You admin/Golden lovers all share the same level of stupidity. I'm starting to wonder how many of these screen names are actually manned by different human beings. You kinda sound like dk72.

Advertisement

It would help if you understood the meaning of the word "literally". Big word, yes, but you have to show a little more effort.

You admin/Golden lovers all share the same level of stupidity. I'm starting to wonder how many of these screen names are actually manned by different human beings. You kinda sound like dk72.

Good call: abandon the topic, ignore the post that calls you out. No, really, we "literally" won the game by accident.

Good call: abandon the topic, ignore the post that calls you out. No, really, we "literally" won the game by accident.

Return to the topic and tell us all your retarded ******* take on what happened tonight, the last 4 years of Golden's tenure, and the last decade for that matter.

I'll hang up and listen ****face.

Return to the topic and tell us all your retarded ****ing take on what happened tonight, the last 4 years of Golden's tenure, and the last decade for that matter.

Potty mouth is getting frustrated.

Actually, the topic is "Predictions for Second Half". You literally didn't even understand the topic.

Return to the topic and tell us all your retarded ****ing take on what happened tonight, the last 4 years of Golden's tenure, and the last decade for that matter.

Potty mouth is getting frustrated.

Actually, the topic is "Predictions for Second Half". You literally didn't even understand the topic.

Actually my prediction goes wayyyyy past the second half.

You sound super intelligent guy.

Advertisement
Back