Hufftwoseven 2026 on the horizon Joined Apr 20, 2017 Messages 4,264 Today at 10:21 AM #2 **** yeah Payne Cane I’ll take a 20 pt win on the night in prime time. Although I would hope to keep them under 14 personally
**** yeah Payne Cane I’ll take a 20 pt win on the night in prime time. Although I would hope to keep them under 14 personally
BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati All ACC Joined Nov 22, 2022 Messages 6,446 Today at 10:23 AM #3 Canefan78 said: Click to expand... That beard smells like chewin tabacca and gun powder via the internet.
Canefan78 said: Click to expand... That beard smells like chewin tabacca and gun powder via the internet.
TRick72 Recruit Premium Joined Feb 3, 2018 Messages 14,850 Today at 11:09 AM #4 BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati said: That beard smells like chewin tabacca and gun powder via the internet. Click to expand... Think I saw a Skoal can dangling off the side of it
BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati said: That beard smells like chewin tabacca and gun powder via the internet. Click to expand... Think I saw a Skoal can dangling off the side of it
423Hurricane I’m Well On My Way Premium Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 18,058 Today at 11:16 AM #5 BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati said: That beard smells like chewin tabacca and gun powder via the internet. Click to expand... Plenty of room for leftovers.
BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati said: That beard smells like chewin tabacca and gun powder via the internet. Click to expand... Plenty of room for leftovers.
9 90scane Sophomore Premium Joined Dec 26, 2015 Messages 9,674 26 minutes ago #6 37: 5TD+1 safety or 4TD+3 FGs? We are 3/4 for the year on FGs and have 1 safety. So we are going to double the production in those areas while missing on the TD average per game (7/game currently)?
37: 5TD+1 safety or 4TD+3 FGs? We are 3/4 for the year on FGs and have 1 safety. So we are going to double the production in those areas while missing on the TD average per game (7/game currently)?