Prediction

If the rain ends by kickoff, I say 52-17.

If it’s a downpour all night, I think it’s 27-6.

I think they can score 17 because they’ll score off some fluky-*** trick play we haven’t seen on film and they’re just going all out to try and muster some points.
 
If the rain ends by kickoff, I say 52-17.

If it’s a downpour all night, I think it’s 27-6.

I think they can score 17 because they’ll score off some fluky-*** trick play we haven’t seen on film and they’re just going all out to try and muster some points.

if they score its likely cause our LBs are exposed in coverage again. think "wheel" route
 
OP was smart enough to start out with a prediction for the good guys instead of predicting the Gayts to win the natty or something.
Welp, just for the pi$$ of it, the Gaytes will beat UT and UGA during the year, giving them undue confidence, beat Indiana in the playoffs and beat Ohio State, then lose to us in the Natty.

A Canes fan wet dream: Spanking the Bigger Little Brother for the National Championship.
 
Welp, just for the pi$$ of it, the Gaytes will beat UT and UGA during the year, giving them undue confidence, beat Indiana in the playoffs and beat Ohio State, then lose to us in the Natty.

A Canes fan wet dream: Spanking the Bigger Little Brother for the National Championship.
Some disturbing revelations about Tebow this week. Looks like he was a bad influence on Aaron Hernandez up there in Gainesville.
 
I had 34-17. I want to respect Clemson's athletes and its a conference road game which is never easy. But I see them having a hard time scoring. Our DL is pretty good against the run and they lack overall offensive explosiveness. They will be a test for our offense but in the trenches our OL should hold up ok as this is a far cry from the past elite Clemson front 7's. If our interior OL steps up we win comfortably, very comfortably.
 
Back
Top