Prediction: Golden redshirts as many incoming FR as possible

rok

Great Poster
Why?

"We're finally at a point where we can actually redshirt some guys, Joe. We didn't have that option before."

Walton
Perry
Redwine
Johnson

everyone else redshirts

Advertisement
Al Golden has relied on freshman for 5 years at Miami. Another one of his major failures.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why?

"We're finally at a point where we can actually redshirt some guys, Joe. We didn't have that option before."

Walton
Perry
Redwine
Johnson

everyone else redshirts

Why does it matter to you bro? You not supporting the team, watching, or going to the games this year. Why are you posting?

My thought is this

You redshirt incoming. Freshman if a linebacker/safety/cornerback
Is off the charts they got spot play and do special teams

I guess that 2001 team has me delusional

Golden absolutely understands his job and his career is on the line. If you can contribute, he's not going to care about burning shirts.

Advertisement
Probably going to use every freshman for those important goal line stands against Bet=Cook then sit them for remainder of year...Ala Gray...

Advertisement
Why?

Walton
Perry
Redwine
Johnson

everyone else redshirts

do you want to bet that neither walton nor johson is redshirted? if i lose, i meet that guy in the blue lot. if you lose, you meet the guy in the blue lot. deal?

Why?

Walton
Perry
Redwine
Johnson

everyone else redshirts

You trolling

Do you mean, "you're trolling?"

Do you have a high school diploma bro?

Lol here we go

Oh look who it is, the guy who doesn't think I'm a real fan.

Pop quiz hot shot:

who wore jersey #9 in 1994?

Advertisement
Back