RB - Trey Sanders, Marcus Crowley
WR- Ladson, Payton
TE - Keon Zipperer
OL- Evan Neal, Dontae Lucas, Darnell Wright, William Putnam, Renato Brown

CB- Akeem Dent, Kaiir Elam, Jaden Davis
S - Mark Anthony Richards, Josh Sanguinetti, T Stevenson
LB- Anthony Solomon, Ge'Mon Eafrod, Avery Huff, Jahmar Brown
DT - Denzel Daxon, Jaquez Sorrells, Tyler Davis
DE - Khris Boogle, Derick Hunter, George Karalificus, Braylen Ingraham, Cameron Williams

Top ranked class. Mike Rumph wins national "recruiter of the year" award. Many Gator and Nole tears. We back.

Top 5

QB-Pho maybe?
RB Sanders, Crowley
WR Payton, Fuller
TE Hodges, Wyndenmyer
OL Neal, Eguakan, Wright, Cunningham,
OG/DT Brown
DT Daxon, Ingraham
DL Kancy
DE Bogle, Williams, Juco (preferably on the SSDE plug and play)
LB D. Williams, Huff (or Brown, 1 of the STA LB for sure, and maybe even in D.Williams place if you can get a 2nd STA kid), Pierre, Brooks
DB O.Greene, Logan, Battle, Stevenson

Sub below for the 2nd TE or skip the spot altogether and take only 225 instead of 26....
RB/ATH Stuart
or
S/LB Diamante Howard
or
additional DT...Esp if we can't land the 2 year Clemson kid at DT.

Think it could look like this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
we will once again land elite, immediate impact guys all over the field, we will once again finish with a top 10 class, and fans will once again find ways to b*tch about it.

QB - ?
RB - any combo of the following and that is ELITE....Sanders, Crowley, Carter, Cain, Wright, McIntosh
WR - 2 or 3 of the following and that is ELITE....Payton, Ladson, Fuller, Dunmore
TE - Zipperer and Hodges
OL - any combo of the following and that is ELITE....Lucas, Neal, Brown, Cunningham, Equakan, Wright, Tarquin, Putnam
DL - any combo of the following and that is ELITE....Sorrells, Daxon, Bogle, Summerall, Williams, Hunter, Morris
LB - any combo of the following and that is ELITE....Howard, Solomon, Huff, Brown, Pierre, Brooks
DB - any combo of the following and that is ELITE....Stevenson, Sanguinetti, Dent, Steele, Elam, Davis
ATH - Richards is as ELITE as they come

Last edited:
we will once again land elite, immediate impact guys all over the field, we will once again finish with a top 10 class, and fans will once again find ways to b*tch about it.

QB - ?
RB - any combo of the following and that is ELITE....Sanders, Crowley, Carter, Cain, Wright, McIntosh
WR - 2 or 3 of the following and that is ELITE....Payton, Ladson, Fuller, Dunmore
TE - Zipperer and Hodges
OL - any combo of the following and that is ELITE....Lucas, Neal, Brown, Cunningham, Equakan, Wright, Tarquin, Putnam
DL - any combo of the following and that is ELITE....Sorrells, Daxon, Bogle, Summerall, Williams, Hunter, Morris
LB - any combo of the following and that is ELITE....Howard, Solomon, Huff, Brown, Pierre, Brooks
DB - any combo of the following and that is ELITE....Stevenson, Sanguinetti, Dent, Steele, Elam, Davis
ATH - Richards is as ELITE as they come
Sad but soooo very true

We get the #1 Ranked Class.

QB- Michael Johnson Jr.
WR- Ladson, Payton
TE - Keon Zipperer

DE - Khris Boogle, Derick Hunter, George Karalificus, Braylen Ingraham, Cameron Williams

Top ranked class. Mike Rumph wins national "recruiter of the year" award. Many Gator and Nole tears. We back.
And then you will call for mark richts head and btch on how we are not back if we miss on just one of those kids

You guys keep sleeping on Jakai Moore. Offers keep piling up for him. Dudes a stud and has never camped anywhere. Doesn't need to. Play speaks for itself.

FSU is his latest offer.

Advertisement
I only want Tai next year at q.v. His tape is the best I seen for his class period. I trust the coaches but him not having a offer is mind boggling. I don’t care who they think they have a chance with right now offer him Now!

It will be very good (like last class) and it will start off hot, one guy will flake throughout the year and flip. We do well on the first NSD with elite guys waiting to get paid so they drag it out to Feb. We do our best and try and close and make it elite on the 2nd national signing day and whiff again but still finish top 7.

@Meat

Dent not coming to Miami.

Your crazy if you think Miami is dropping Jesiah Pierre.

Renato Brown is going to be a DT on the next level.

Ingraham and Hunter are likely DTs on the next level. Not sure where Hunter on pecking order right now yet either, considering we’re chasing Sorrells and TDavis & Ingraham right now. Doubt we chase Karlarftis, they didn’t put up a fight for him before.

Where’s McIntosh? Rique & Sango can both play corner or safety, although I do prefer them at safety. Sango could end up a WR too. Richards position not set in stone either.

If this what your hoping for the class.. think you might get a little disappointed.

QB- Michael Johnson Jr.
WR- Ladson, Payton
TE - Keon Zipperer

Why would we get Johnson from Oregon?Travel 3000 miles and sit on bench for two+years.

Advertisement

QB- Michael Johnson Jr.
WR- Ladson, Payton
TE - Keon Zipperer

FOH w this list, blood. Lol! This is a pipe dream at best, and when I say pipe, I mean crack pipe.

Advertisement
It will be very good (like last class) and it will start off hot, one guy will flake throughout the year and flip. We do well on the first NSD with elite guys waiting to get paid so they drag it out to Feb. We do our best and try and close and make it elite on the 2nd national signing day and whiff again but still finish top 7.
I’ll take top 7

As long as we take care of business on the field, we'll have top 10 recruiting classes virtually every year that Richt is here.

Don't know about surprises, but we'll get a couple more from Georgia this year. And probably about every year that Richt is here.

What rank range do u guys think Miami will finish list and any surprises?

**** D; I mean my hoodie stay down, but my ninja u got the hoodie down w the mask on! No optimism at all! Lol.

Here’s the easy answer...

Whomever Miami gets will never be as good as the players Miami didn’t get.

Get Silvera? Waaa, didn’t get Coburn.
Get Pope? Waaa, didn’t get Campbell or Surtain

Naw it was more like Get Bethel? Waaa, didn’t get Campbell or Surtain..........FIRE RUMPH

Advertisement
Back