Prediction for Attendance for UVA

hurricanesports.com is showing RSN; don't they have affiliation with FoxSports? May end up somewhere after all.

Advertisement
Easy prediction: Everybody on this site who was desperate to dwindle the crowd numbers in recent home games will be similarly desperate to inflate it this time.

It won't change appreciably if at all. All the shouting on this forum leads to false impression that it's representative of a wide scope.

Advertisement
Kids deserve it. I hope many go. I made a commitment to not spend another cent on Miami until they prove they want to win. If Butch gets hired, I will buy 10 season tickets immediately, but until then, not one more cent. That said, GO CANES you made us proud kids.

if you are a fan and want to support the kids, you go. Thats just a bull**** post.

I'll be entering that he'll hole for the first time in 2.5 years and I ain't talmbout Brock's mama's ***.

sat at 6:45 pm 45K

Sunday at 11pm 50K

this morning at 11am 55K

Now sold out or close

all this attention is going to get folks behind these boys

Advertisement
Kids deserve it. I hope many go. I made a commitment to not spend another cent on Miami until they prove they want to win. If Butch gets hired, I will buy 10 season tickets immediately, but until then, not one more cent. That said, GO CANES you made us proud kids.

if you are a fan and want to support the kids, you go. Thats just a bull**** post.

How long you been going to games? How much tuition have you paid? How many $100,000 of your hard earned money have you donated? You should definitely go. I never told anyone to not go although $$$ and attendance were the only weapons we have against the BOT. I support our football program not the one Foote, Donna and the BOT wanted it to be and made it. When they let us have our program back, I will be in line to help pay for it, like I was before Howard came here. Until then I will not allow them or you to blackmail or guilt me into parting with any more of my money.

Hope the crowd is large, well-lubricated, and venomous toward the effing DB 'Hoos and the pansy ACC officiating crew. You know those **** officials (expect Ron Cherry) will be dropping their tainted yellow hankies everytime a Canes player sneezes. ****, I'd like to see the fans drive them out of the stadium.

Advertisement
Back