Predicting our final ranking...

Martycane

Sophomore
With Tarquin wavering and our big targets looking shaky, I would not be surprised if we fall out of the twenties and end up 30 or so.

(The good news: It would still be better than most of the teams we've been losing to.)

Advertisement
At first I thought maybe 18ish but I'm starting to think 25-30ish.

Brownlee, Tarquin, Eguakun are guys I expect to leave. We aren't getting any top targets, and I also expect a surprise decommit/flip or 2 with Harvey being stolen away late. I also think we'll push out some guys like Munoz and Good because we took chances on them early and they haven't shown anything worth recruiting.

This class was already underwhelming before we started losing now it will go to sh*t with a month left before ESD.

Edit: looks like good just got pushed out or decommited.

Advertisement
75F3C837-CC1D-473E-A944-5E1EAA8936D6.jpeg

Who gives a ****?It's the same crap from Dade,Brwd&PB,finest in the country,
If you have any talent,it goes to Bama,Ga,Clemson.Cooper,Ridley,Jeudy,Michel,
Scarlett,Cook......The list goes on and on!

What difference does it make? We could be top five but we don’t have coaches that can coach them...

Advertisement
At first I thought maybe 18ish but I'm starting to think 25-30ish.

Brownlee, Tarquin, Eguakun are guys I expect to leave. We aren't getting any top targets, and I also expect a surprise decommit/flip or 2 with Harvey being stolen away late. I also think we'll push out some guys like Munoz and Good because we took chances on them early and they haven't shown anything worth recruiting.

This class was already underwhelming before we started losing now it will go to sh*t with a month left before ESD.

Edit: looks like good just got pushed out or decommited.

Harvey ain't going anywhere!

Regardless, this is unacceptable in yr 3 of supposed good coach and recruiter.

Advertisement
With Tarquin wavering and our big targets looking shaky, I would not be surprised if we fall out of the twenties and end up 30 or so.

(The good news: It would still be better than most of the teams we've been losing to.)

Will it really matter? At this rate we will be 30-50 and struggling to get a full class. Thanks Mark

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back