Predict what the GT postgame conference will sound like

cane_boi

Freshman
"we need to tackle better...we can't turn the ball over...it all starts with me...but our QB can't throw all those picks and our defense can't miss tackles. we'll get it fixed though"

Advertisement
We still had a chance there until that last interception, Joe. You just can't win on the road with two turnovers, Joe. We have the toughest schedule in America, proud of the way our guys battled, Joe. But, Joe, those turnovers are just tough to overcome, joe.

Advertisement
"We only lost by 11 in one of the toughest places to play in America. I'm proud of the way our kids kept it tied until halftime, it shows we're trending upward"

Give Georgia Tech credit, they had an extra week to prepare, not an excuse, just reality.

We battled for the first half but we failed in our execution the 2nd half. That falls on me... we talked about trust. Trust your teammate, trust the process and execute. We did neither of that tonight. we'll analyze the game video tomorrow and correct our inefficiencies and improve to become the team we need to be.

Advertisement
Will deflect questions about defense by pointing out offensive turnovers. Guaranteed.

Advertisement
we fought and just ran out of time

we didn't execute

turnovers hurt us

give them a lot of credit, they held serve after their bye week

" Our defensive coordinators put and excellent game plan together. Guys looked good all week. Just didn't execute tonight. We'll fix that".

Advertisement
Al blaming the freshman QB
And...
"We didn't tackle well enough"

This guy is a **** charlatan

This ***** just blamed the Offense first 3 secs of interview. " Didn't covert third downs and two int in redzone

gd10_zpsa7220f6a.png

Advertisement
Back