Predict the outcome (poll)

How do you see this game unfolding?

• TVD Starts, plays lights out and we win big.

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • TVD starts, plays whole game, has good game but we lose a close one.

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • TVD Starts, plays whole game and we lose big

Votes: 63 31.3%
  • TVD starts, falters, Emory comes in and wins a close one.

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • TVD starts, falters. Emory comes in and we lose a close one.

Votes: 37 18.4%
  • Emory starts, we win.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • Emory starts, we lose.

Votes: 24 11.9%
  • JB starts, we win.

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • JB starts we lose.

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
Advertisement
I'm gonna say TVD starts and plays decent enough to avoid getting replaced - but we still lose by 17 or so.

But I wouldn't put more than $5 on that prediction.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't see an option for "Turnover Van Freeman completes only one pass in the entire game, finishes 1-14 for 84 yards and three interceptions" ...so I guess "TVD starts, plays whole game and we lose big" is the next closest thing.

Fsu plays man and we go into the half up 17 to 13. At half fsu realizes a zone is better and we lost 37 to 20.
If FSU gives up more than 7 pts playing predominantly man before switching to zone then they need to fire their DC and all the analysts immediately following the game. The scouting report is crystal clear on TVD and I'd lose all faith in any coach who failed to see that.

Advertisement
This will be a tough game, but I do not see us being blown out.

If Emory starts, I think we wind up with a similar outcome as the Clemson game. I know that no one wants to hear this, as I don’t either, but for this game….we need to win the turnover battle and win time of possession. We do that, I think we have a W at the end of this one.

Miami 28
FSU 27

Last edited:
In all seriousness I think we keep it close and end up losing close… because what could possibly cut deeper than almost pulling one off and having it ripped away?
Getting blown out, continuing to look completely incompetent on offense, and just looking downright embarassing would cut muuuuuuccccchhhhhh deeper.

Advertisement
In all seriousness I think we keep it close and end up losing close… because what could possibly cut deeper than almost pulling one off and having it ripped away?

It's going to be ATM gameplan from last year. Don't play to win, but to keep it close enough to not get embaressed.

Getting blown out, continuing to look completely incompetent on offense, and just looking downright embarassing would cut muuuuuuccccchhhhhh deeper.
Not me. That’s what I expect. Getting the high and excitement of possibly beating them when we shouldn’t and then the fall off is the worst.

Advertisement
Back